Of course, like a lot of people, I made a New Year's resolution to get healthy this year. Well, more specifically, to get stronger, and with that comes eating right. But if writing about food has taught me anything, it's that all is OK in moderation. Yet, not sure how I'm gonna moderate my intake of General Mill's new insane cereal: Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes.

YES—they combined two amazing sugar-bomb cereals and made them one. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan of the Lucky Charms cereal bits, only the marshmallows (called "marbits"), so this changes everything. And you won't have to wait long to get your hands on these babies—the cereal combo is coming to US stores this month, General Mills confirmed on their official Instagram. 

In addition to Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes, General Mills is also launching Cinnamon Toast Crunch-flavored and Peanut Butter-flavored Blasted Shreds (aka, a nod at Mini Wheats, but sweeter) this month. 

Now aside from dropping these amazing new cereals (Gen Mills, you're seriously testing my will power), they may be throwing a little jab at Kellogg's. May I remind you that Frosted Flakes and Mini Wheats are both Kellogg's brand cereals? However, Delish reported that the name "Frosted Flakes" isn't trademarked and is therefore free to use. And dayum, look at that new blue box! Take your sunglasses off and enjoy the shade. 

Beyond the stir they may cause, these new cereals sound delicious and I can't wait to dig my hand into a box.