When Justin Bieber first dropped “Yummy” I was immediately obsessed with both the beat and the hook. But after a while, as the song rose to the top charts I began to ask myself “what the hell does ‘yummy’ even taste like?” This thought quickly began to plague my thoughts each day. Hearing the song at home and seeing it all over TikTok would remind me of my unsolved questions.

Liquid I.V. has finally answered my prayers and helped me solve this mystery. You can now get Liquid I.V. that tastes just like the hit song. This collaboration between the hydration brand and the Biebs has been in the works for a while now, but the wait was definitely worth it! This new flavor is bold, juicy, and bursting with fruit flavor. With each sip of this drink mix, you will taste juicy pink guava and just a hint of hibiscus to really give you that ~yummy~ flavor.

Stay hydrated all summer with Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier, now in four great tasting flavors. Each pack of Liquid I.V. comes in convenient stick packs so you have a preportioned serving that can go with you anywhere, even if that is just to the couch. Stock up on Yummy while you can, this flavor is here for a limited time only. You can find Liquid I.V. online or at Whole Foods, Amazon, and Costco. Get 16 servings of Yummy for just 24.47.