Don't get me wrong, the holidays are definitely a reason to enjoy your favorite sweet treats — cookies, cakes, pies, etc. If you're like me, then you might crave these sweets all season long. However, when I can, I usually try to find a healthier version of my favorite foods that not only taste delicious, but can keep me satisfied for a long time. Lenny and Larry's NEW Complete Cookie Holiday Collection brings the flavors of the season all into a protein-packed cookie. 

Lenny And Larry's Complete Cookie Holiday Collection

You might not leave Santa a protein cookie, but that just means more for you. Lenny and Larry's NEW Complete Cookie Holiday Collection combines the seasons beloved flavors into a protein-packed cookie. The collection is available in three flavors: Peppermint Chocolate, Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread. 

Peppermint Chocolate combines rich chocolate and white chocolate chips together topped off with a sweet minty finish. 

Gingerbread combines molasses, brown sugar and ginger create the perfect nostalgic cookie.   

Pumpkin Spice combines the flavors of ginger, nutmeg, ground cinnamon and cloves together to form this classic fall cookie.

The collection includes a cookie for everyone. Whether you prefer the minty flavor of peppermint or the spicy flavors of fall, Lenny and Larry's has a cookie for you. 

Not to worry, these cookies don't have that chalky consistency that many protein products tend to have. I've had my fair share of protein products and Lenny and Larry's is by far my favorite. 

These cookies contain 16g of plant-based protein, 10g of fiber and are non-GMO.  

Where To Find Lenny And Larry's

If you can't wait to get your hands on this holiday collection, these protein cookies are available for purchase online and at stores near you. The collection is only available for a limited-time so make sure you get them ASAP.