This St. Patrick’s Day, a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts is the real pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

The donut chain’s St. Patrick’s Day collection, which is new in 2022, includes brand new St. Patty’s Day doughnuts that are good as gold, as well as the return of the treasured green Original Glazed Doughnut.

Krispy Kreme’s St. Patrick’s Day Collection includes three festive doughnuts that come in a custom St. Patrick’s Day-inspired box, available beginning March 10 for a limited time at participating shops across the U.S.

If you’re a fan of the classics, the St. Patrick’s Sprinkle Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in green icing and topped with a St. Patrick’s sprinkle blend. For something a little extra, the St. Patrick’s Shamrock Doughnut is a doughnut filled with Original Kreme™, dipped in white icing and topped with a shamrock sprinkle blend. ​​

You can also enjoy an extra festive spin on a classic treat with the Luck O’ the Rainbow Doughnut: an Original Glazed® doughnut dipped in green icing and green sprinkles, topped with buttercream and a sugar piece rainbow. 

And last but not least, the Lenny Leprechaun Doughnut is a glazed doughnut hand decorated like a leprechaun with green and black icing, buttercream and a fondant hat. ​

Plus, on March 16 and 17,  Krispy Kreme will bring back a fan favorite – an Original Glazed doughnut gone green, available by the dozen.

Photo courtesy of Krispy Kreme

Guests who visit Krispy Kreme shops wearing green those two days (in-shop, pick-up or drive-thru) can receive one FREE Original Glazed Doughnut, no purchase necessary.