St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate the luck o’ the Irish than with four new doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. On top of the four new doughnuts in the Luck O’ the Doughnuts Collection, Krispy Kreme is also bringing back the beloved O’riginal Glazed Doughnut on March 16th and 17th.

The O’riginal Glazed Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut gone green, available by the dozen for a limited time only. You can stock up on the other St. Patrick’s Day Treats from Krispy Kreme, including their new Lucky Gold Coin, Lucky Sprinkles, Lucky Unicorn, and Lucky Leprechaun Doughnuts starting today. Each doughnut in this new collection is sure to bring good luck and make your tastebuds dance across the rainbow into a pot full of flavor.

Guests who visit Krispy Kreme shops while wearing green on March 16th and 17th can receive one FREE O’riginal Glazed Doughnut, no purchase necessary. You can also try the new Luck O’ the Doughnuts Collection starting today through March 17th. So grab your pals, put on some green, and head on over to Krispy Kreme.