If you "doughnut" want to wait any longer for warmer weather, Krispy Kreme has egg-citing news on this first day of spring! The doughnut company is helping fans “hatch happy” with family and friends by introducing an all-new Spring Minis Collection. Beginning March 19 for a limited time at participating shops across the United States, Krispy Kreme's new Spring Collection includes four new flavors with some extra Easter eggs sprinkled in: a Mini Birds Nest, Strawberry Egg, Hatching Chick, and Robin’s Egg.

Krispy Kreme

What is Krispy Kreme's new Spring Collection?

For chocolate lovers, look no further than the Mini Birds Nest Doughnut, which is made with an Easter candy classic: CADBURY Eggs. The Mini Birds' nest donut features a mini Original Glazed Doughnut topped with chocolate buttercream and spring sprinkles, topped with CADBURY Mini Eggs. If you prefer a fruity flavor over chocolate, the Strawberry Egg Doughnut is a mini Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in strawberry icing with yellow and teal drizzles for a splash of spring color.

The Hatching Chick Doughnut is a mini Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in light yellow icing and white nonpareils, finished with chocolate and orange icing.

Krispy Kreme

Last but not least is the Robin’s Egg Doughnut, which is a mini Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in teal icing and daisy sprinkles.

Krispy Kreme’s Spring Minis are available in-shop and for pickup or delivery via Krispy Kreme’s app and website. Guests can also enjoy the Hatching Chick Doughnut, Strawberry Egg Doughnut and Robin’s Egg Doughnut, alongside the Original Glazed Doughnut, in a Krispy Kreme eight-pack delivered fresh daily to select grocery stores. Visit www.krispykreme.com/locate to find a shop or grocery store location near you. 

You can also show how you're hatching happiness with Krispy Kreme’s Spring Minis by using #KrispyKreme and tagging @krispykreme on social. Learn more about the limited time offer by visiting www.krispykreme.com/promos/springminis