Krispy Kreme is here to save 2020. They've just announced their newest addition in 2020, Caramel Glaze. Starting now through November 22nd Krispy Kreme is covering the iconic doughnuts in a real Caramel Glaze (!!!) This brand-new glaze is an absolute game-changer and will transcend you into a world full of rich caramel. With this new glaze, comes two brand new doughnut creations. For a limited time, you can try Krispy Kreme's new Caramel Glazed Doughnut and Salted Double Caramel Crunch Doughnut.

The Caramel Glazed Doughnut features the iconic Krispy Kreme doughnut, covered in their rich caramel glaze. The Salted Double Caramel Crunch contains a Caramel Glazed doughnut dipped in decadent caramel icing and topped with salted caramel crunch. Can’t decide which one to get? Try the new Caramel Lover’s Dozen, featuring six of each new variety.

These new doughnuts can be found at participating shops for a limited time so you better get your fix quickly. Click here to find a Krispy Kreme near you.