All things food—trendy or just downright delicious—are great. But sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the food news out there. To help you stay in the know, here are the three new foods that you need to get your hands on today.

TL; DR

+ Krispy Kreme's is dropping two new doughnuts that include Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookies and Nutter Butters. Basically, they're perfect. 

+ Speaking of cookies, Oreo is apparently releasing two new flavors this summer: Rocky Road Trip and Strawberry Shortcake

+ There's a new "ice cream" that's so healthy you can eat it for breakfast

Krispy Kreme Is Releasing Cookie-Filled Doughnuts

Although it's yet to be officially confirmed by the doughnut shop, Krispy Kreme has two new doughnuts coming to stores and they all involve cookies. Not just any cookies either—Chips Ahoy! and Nutter Butter. The news comes from Instagram user @thejunkfoodaisle who posted about the doughnuts earlier today, quickly followed by @junkbanter.

The former reveals that the Nutter Butter Cookie Twist Doughnut is an OG glazed twist smothered in peanut butter icing and Nutter Butter cookie pieces, drizzled with more peanut butter icing. The Chips Ahoy! Cookie Doughnut is an unglazed doughnut filled with cookie dough Kreme (woah), covered in dark chocolate icing, chocolate chip pieces and a legit mini Chips! Ahoy cookie.

According to @junkbanter, the Chips! Ahoy cookie dough filling "tastes like a Bavarian creme with an added brown sugar component."

Chew Boom reports that these cookie-inspired doughnuts will join the already released Oreo Cookies & Kreme Doughnut on the menu this Wednesday, but only for a limited time. We would start lining up now, even for just a quick taste of that cookie dough Kreme! 

Oreo Will Drop 2 New Flavors This Summer

Oreo lives on the edge of innovation. Just when we think they've tried every flavor in the book, they come out with more! According to @dont_mess_with_crazy on Instagram, Oreo will soon drop two new ice cream-inspired flavors: Rocky Road Trip and Strawberry Shortcake.

Rocky Road will obviously take notes from the famous Rocky Road ice cream flavor with a marshmallow bits and rocky road-flavored creme, sandwiched between chocolate cookie.

And remember those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars you used to get as a kid from the ice cream truck? Yeah, those are coming in cookie form. When @dont_mess_with_crazy posted about them coming soon, @markie_devo (another Instagram user known for dropping food news) commented that they'll be coming in June. So, now, we'll just have to wait and see, as Oreo has yet to officially make the announcement. Fingers crossed they come sooner rather than later. 

Snow Monkey Is Like a 'Healthy' Ice Cream for Breakfast

There are a lot of "healthy" ice creams out there, but this is the first to come across our desks advertised as a great treat for breakfast. The Superfood Ice Treat (as it's officially called on the packaging) is made by Snow Monkey and contains a blend of "superfoods, fruits & seeds." It's also vegan and paleo-approved, and packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, fiber, and 21 grams of protein per pint. 

The ice treat comes in five flavors: cinnamon, cacao, goji berry, matcha green tea, and passionfruit. You can find it at grocery stores nationwide (and can check to see if its in a store near you on their website).

Keep in mind it's not exactly ice cream—it doesn't have that creamy, scoopable, melty texture. It's more like a frozen smoothie in a pint that you eat with a spoon. But you can still tell yourself you're eating ice cream for breakfast though if you wanna feel extra badass.