It wouldn’t be the holidays without Christmas cookies. Krispy Kreme is sprinkling more joy on holiday gatherings by introducing “Santa’s Bake Shop” Collection – three new doughnuts inspired by festive flavors like sugar cookies, gingerbread, and red velvet cake.

Image by Krispy Kreme

What are the holiday flavors?

The Sugar Cookie Doughnut​ is an Original Glazed doughnut iced with sugar cookie icing and topped with a sugar cookie sprinkle blend, which will go great with a glass of milk.

If your favorite tradition is building a gingerbread house or decorating gingerbread men, look no further than the new Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Doughnut​. It’s a doughnut filled with gingerbread cream cheese, dipped in white icing, topped with gingerbread cookie crumbs and a holiday sprinkle blend, and finally drizzled with gingerbread icing.​

Last but not least, get in the Christmas spirit with a glazed Red Velvet Cake Doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles.​

Image by Krispy Kreme

When are the holiday doughnuts available?

Krispy Kreme’s new Santa’s Bake Shop collection is available at participating shops beginning November 25, the day after Thanksgiving, in a limited-edition, Christmas-themed box. You can also purchase the doughnuts individually.

What else is Krispy Kreme doing for the holidays?

If cookies aren’t your dessert of choice, Krispy Kreme is bringing back two-fan favorite donuts. The Santa Belly Doughnut is dipped in red icing and decorated like Kris Kringle complete with a belt buckle sugar piece. The Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut​ is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.​

Krispy Kreme also is offering a new Sugar Cookie Latte and Peppermint Mocha Latte, available hot, iced or frozen for the holidays.

Also returning on December 12, Krispy Kreme fans can get an extra dose of Christmas joy during the brand’s annual “Day of the Dozens” celebration – an Original Glazed dozen for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen. ​Plus, Krispy Kreme is also treating fans to a sweet deal on Cyber Monday, November 28: buy any dozen online, get an Original Glazed dozen for $2. 

Image by Krispy Kreme

'Tis the season for donuts and deals!