For years, I've started my days with a delicious Greek yogurt bowl filled with probiotics. However, I've recently gone dairy free, which left me lacking these healthy cultures. A quick Google search pointed me towards the bubbly goodness of kombucha. I've had kombucha before but was hesitant to add it into my everyday diet, since many bottles contain copious amounts of sugar. After a little bit of digging, I found three brands that are relatively low sugar and taste phenomenal! (I say low sugar, because kombucha really cannot be made without sugar. Sugar is an integral part of the drink's fermentation process.) Thank you to all of these brands for allowing me to sample their amazing products!

Health-Ade Kombucha

You might have seen Health-Ade Kombucha displayed in your local grocery store. The brand has become popular amongst drinkers of this bubbly, fermented beverage. When I asked a Health-Ade representative about her favorite flavors, she raved about the Passion Fruit-Tangerine, Ginger-Lemon, and Mint Limeade. The Mint Limeade sparked my interest, since I'm a huge fan of the tang of citrus and the refreshment of mint, so I gave it a try. I have to agree, this flavor is to die for! Other popular Health-Ade flavors include Pink Lady Apple, Pomegranate, Original, Grape Vibes, and Cayenne Cleanse. If you're new to the kombucha scene and want to try it out, definitely head to the grocery store and pick up some Health-Ade.

Greenbelt Kombucha

During my kombucha search I came across Greenbelt Kombucha. This Austin, Texas brand features a variety of interesting flavors. (And yes, I did say Austin! Tex-Lex folks should try this out!) Combinations such as Strawberry Fields Rooibos Tea and Blood Orange Yerba Mate draw customers in. For me, I love how Greenbelt uses all non-GMO ingredients and doesn't add sugar to its drinks after the fermentation process. Now, you might be worried that this makes the probiotic drink taste bitter or more vinegar-y. I can assure you that is not the case! Greenbelt sent me their Hibiscus Berry Royal Pu-erh, Blueberry Acai Yupon Tea, Pineapple Ginger Tumeric Oolong, and, my personal favorite, Peach Blossom White Tea. Each of these flavors has something that makes it unique from what you usually see, whether it's an infusion of hibiscus petals or turmeric. Greenbelt's one-of-a-kind flavors and natural ingredients make it a brand of kombucha that deserves some attention!

Big Easy Bucha

I was so excited to open my package of Big Easy Bucha that came complete with three flavors of kombucha, the Beauty juice shot, handwritten note, and a reusable canvas tote, held together by custom packaging tape. (Props to Big Easy Bucha for the amazing packaging!) This brand not only has extremely refreshing kombucha, but it is also invested in helping the community. As a corporate social responsibility (CSR) nerd, I fell in love with the company's work and wanted to know more. The New Orleans-based company works with STRIVE to offer employment to individuals facing barriers. It also donates products to local and regional charities. In addition to helping the community, Big Easy Bucha is absolutely delicious! The flavors I tried (Dandy Dragon Fruit, Melon Magic, and Florida Dreamin') are packed with fruity flavor and don't have the vinegar-like aftertaste that many kombuchas have. I highly recommend Big Easy Bucha. You can look on their website to see if it's sold near you!

Whether you've been a kombucha fan for years or are compelled to try it out, these brands offer delicious flavors that are sure to keep you coming back for more. I know I'm hooked!