If you are familiar with one thing about Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian, it’s probably their flashy, over-the-top lifestyle. Everything the Kardashian family does is laced with an inflated sense of superiority — one that only money can buy. Whether it’s Kim’s $40,000 Birkin purse, or Kylie flashing her $240,000 Ferrari on Snapchat (which could pay my way through college, twice), it’s clear the Kardashians love to live by their money, and we, for some reason, love to watch it. 

There’s no denying Khloe Kardashian looks amazing — her “revenge body” has been painting headlines for months now. But Khloe’s transformation isn’t the only shocking thing about her new love for fitness. Her fitness closet (yes, she has a closet just for workout clothes) is completely unreal.

coffee, pizza, tea, beer
Photo courtesy of Self.com

The closet is jaw-dropping, over-the-top incredible. Khloe has enough clothing meticulously folded and hung in her closet (albeit almost bigger than my room) to never have to do laundry for months.

beer, wine
Photo courtesy of Self.com

The high price of fitness clothes has always shocked me, which got me wondering just how much money Khloe has pumped into her fitness closet. The answer: more than my tuition.

beer, wine
Photo courtesy of Self.com

I counted 100 pairs of quality sport shoes costing at least $100 a pop, which means the shoes alone add up to $10,000. Insane. There are about 55 sweatshirts, averaging an easy $60 a piece, coming out to $3,300 and 80 pairs of leggings, which also are easily $60 each, which is $4,800.

beer, pizza, cake, tea
Photo courtesy of Self.com

Not even counting the cost of all of her shorts, spandex, sports bras, and accessories, her closet is already worth almost $20,000, and it’s sure to be worth significantly more than my small estimate.

Khloe’s closet looks amazing (and like every active girl’s dream), but seems pretty excessive. Surely the majority of those clothes have gone, and will continue to go, unworn. Nonetheless, the closet still gives us major goals.