Karissa Dumbacher, whose username is KarissaEats, is a TikTok food creator with more than 3.2 million followers. In my opinion, she has some of the most engaging content on the platform.

One of my favorite pastimes is scrolling through TikTok and looking at the endless food content from many users. Besides the amazing recipes I’ll save but never actually make, I love seeing other creators showcase and eat various types of food.

However, in the past year, Dumbacher stood out for her positive, fun, and creative videos.

Content Style

She has a mix of TikTok vidoes that all revolve around trying and making food. Her most popular videos are her “only eating *insert whichever restaurant or chain* for a full day,” where she will try different menu items from many different places.

Within her content, she’ll include the typical “what I eat in a day” videos in addition to “trying places for the first time,” etc.

The more you get to know Dumbacher as a person, the more interesting she is to follow!

She went to the University of Central Florida and got a degree in musical theater. When she’s not making food content, she is a full-time performer. She has worked in China and on a luxury cruise ship, about which she has produced plenty of content. 

Trust me, even if I’m extremely full, my stomach will literally growl each time she shows off the new food item she’s eating. She makes everything look incredible.

Personality

The best thing about Dumbacher is how passionate she is. She has a genuine love for food and it shows. She will try anything from fast food to Michelin-star restaurants, and she always remains honest yet positive. You can’t help but smile while watching her videos. She also provides a level of transparency by openly sharing the cost of most items she consumes. 

If you’re looking for a new TikToker to follow and scroll through their videos, I highly recommend KarissaEats. You won’t regret checking out her page!