Well, it’s that time of year again, the season for Girl Scouts Cookies. Spring carries a period of immense temptation as we pass by troop after troop selling tantalizing boxes of cookies.

But this isn’t the only drama of the month because everyone’s favorite family, the Kardashians, returns to television on March 15th. So, we’ve done you a favor and combined the cookies and the Kardashians, to help you prepare for the excitement and chaos of this spring season.

The Tagalong

girl scout cookies

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

This classic peanut butter patty is undeniably Khloe Kardashian in cookie form. With a soft chocolate shell and a crunchy, solid center, the Tagalong represents the fan favorite of the family. Khloe, like the peanut butter patty, has a reputation as the consistent, supporting member of the family.

Sure, it might be a little basic, but you can never go wrong when combining peanut butter and chocolate.

The Do-si-do

girl scout cookies

Looking for a little less chocolate and a lot more peanut butter? Kim Kardashian is the girl for you. Everything about this celebrity is represented in the Do-si-Do: we’re not entirely sure why it’s famous, but we all love it. This salty, crunchy peanut-butter sandwich is predictable and a little overrated, but it certainly is one tough cookie.

The Thin Mint

girl scout cookies

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Crisp milk chocolate with a minty-cool undertone? Who else could this be, but Kourtney Kardashian. Always the first to dish out sass, Kourtney is perfectly reflected by this classic. It might look like a plain, boring chocolate cookie from the outside, but the Thin Mint explodes with a refreshing, sharp flavor as soon as you take a bite.

Whether she’s criticizing her sister’s choices or snapping at her boy Scott, Kourtney is constantly delivering that crisp, cool blast.

The Samoa

girl scout cookies

Gif courtesy of eonline.com

As the most deluxe of all the Girl Scout cookies, the Samoa is well aware of it’s decadence just like Lord Disick himself. Kourtney’s husband Scott is a key member of the posse, always making a scene and stirring up drama.

With a chocolate foundation and a wafer center that is garnished with coconut, the Samoa is elaborate and sometimes just a bit too much. Oh, and let’s not forget the caramel drizzled on top for decoration. Alright, we get it, you’re lavish.

The Thanks-A-Lot

girl scout cookies

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Originally, this shortbread called itself the “All About,” but went through some major reconstructive surgery and changed it’s name in an attempt to reclaim some of the spotlight, which reminds us too much of Kris Jenner.

Thanks-A-Lots are crunchy, dry wafters with a fudge bottom, each of which says “thank you” in a different language (it might seem fancy, but it’s really just a glorified shortbread).

The Savannah Smile

girl scout cookies

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

This crumbly lemon wedge is almost as ignored as Bruce Jenner. This cookie is undoubtedly the firmest of all, but tries to mask it’s over-baked center with a layer of pure white powered sugar.

Although it doesn’t quite fit in with the rest, the Savannah Smile is the most unique of the cookies. Bruce might be a bit too bitter, but at least can claim some originality.

Want to read more about your favorite desserts, celebrities, or both? Check these out.