Happy Birthday, Mr. West!

Kanye West turned 41 earlier this month and his birthday party was off the charts thanks to his wife Kim Kardashian West! The guest list was star studded for Yeezy’s celebration. Kim’s sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner were in attendance, as well as Quavo and Kid Cudi - who West most recently collaborated with on the album Kids See Ghosts.

Master mentalist Lior Suchard provided the entertainment for the evening, blowing everyone’s minds with his acts. As for music, West’s most recent album Ye played throughout the night.

No birthday party is complete without dessert, though, and Kanye’s bash had the best of the best. The theme for the dessert table? Well, Kanye himself, obviously.

Guests helped themselves to cookies and lattes decorated with Kanye’s face and a cake inspired by the album art for Ye. And while all the posts from the party on social media totally made us feel like we were there, we can’t help but be jealous we missed out on those awesome desserts!

So, here’s where you can find the same desserts that Kanye West had at his birthday party so you can party like the rapper on your special day, too. Hey, like Ye says - “it’s my birthday, I deserve to be greedy,” so treat yourself! 

1. The Cookies

The many faces of Ye were represented with the cookies served at his birthday bash. It appears that the spread consisted of plain butter cookies decorated with royal icing. The detailed cookies captured all of Yeezy’s features - even his changing hair color.

If you love yourself like Kanye loves Kanye, you can get these cookies for your next event! Cupcake Market in New York City is known for their face cookies. They have a super easy ordering process and even offer shipping for those who can’t get to their shop in NYC but still want desserts that’ll have party guests doing a double take! 

2. The Cake

A birthday party staple is the cake and Kanye West deserved the best. E! News reported that the cake served was from Hansen’s Cakes. This is no surprise, as the bakery has served up some birthday treats for the KarJenner fam before.

The cake, which was basically art, was structured to resemble the Teton Range of the Rocky Mountains in Wyoming. Similar to the album cover for Ye, Kanye’s birthday message was written in green frosting.

However, if you’re not in the Cali area, any bakery that specializes in structured cakes can give your traditional birthday cake a serious upgrade. 

3. The Lattes

Of all the things that guests at Kanye’s birthday party got to enjoy, I have to say that this is a personal favorite. I think that all lattes should have Kanye art on them, but that’s just my opinion.

There hasn’t been any confirmation as to how Ye achieved the perfect latte on his special night, but it might be easier to recreate than you would have thought. The company Ripples offers a service that allows you to customize your coffee or beer art! Yup, they even do beer. You just provide them with the image you want recreated and before you know it, it’ll be on top of your beverage! 

With these desserts, your next birthday party might be as cool as Kanye West’s was! (Keyword: might).