It’s that time of the year again. If you like food and want to write about it or take photos of it, then you should consider joining Spoon AU.

This Thursday, September 1 from 8:00pm-9:30pm, we are having a general interest meeting at Beefsteak in Tenleytown. Get 10% off your meal and a free drink. Also, we’re giving away free Beefsteak gift cards so it’s going to be lit.

Spoon

Photo courtesy of @dcfoodporn on Instagram

In this meeting you will get a chance to talk to Spoon AU’s e-board about what they do and how you can be a kick-ass writer, photographer, marketer or event planner for AU’s only food publication.

This year’s e-board consists of Hanna Lundgren (Editorial Director), Steven Baboun (Photo Director), Shannon Keene (Marketing Director), Sarah Wilson (Assistant Editor), Lindsey Smith (Assistant Photo Director), and Elissa Baum (Assistant Marketing Director).

So whether you want to write about DC’s hottest new restaurant, take photos of the latest #foodtrend or plan some amazing events, Spoon AU could become your home away from home. See you Thursday!