I don’t know about you, but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. In fact, I often eat traditionally “breakfast foods” for other meals because, in my opinion, breakfast foods are the best foods. If you’re like me and also obsessed with breakfast, get ready to love it even more: Jamba just launched three delicious new breakfast offerings. These newest additions were designed to be eaten on any morning commute, no matter how long (or short!) it may be. The new easily portable, fuel-good breakfast offerings include two new “Handwiches," and an Egg Bake.  

Ila Schrecker

The first Handwich is made with IMPOSSIBLE™ Sausage Made From Plants and is designed for meat-lovers who want the same flavor, but a lighter option. The IMPOSSIBLE™ Handwich is layered with melty white cheddar cheese and is between toasted sprouted grain buns. The Suggested Retail Price is $3.79. The second Handwich is a Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese, and is made with all-natural pork sausage, egg, and melty white cheddar cheese layered between toasted sprouted grain buns. The Suggested Retail Price is $3.49. 

The final newest breakfast offering is a Spring Veggie Egg Bake, a light and fluffy breakfast option with red bell peppers, spring leeks, and artichoke hearts. The Suggested Retail Price is $3.99. Enjoy!