Make the most of your Ivies experience by eating a delicious breakfast that will prepare you for a day of drinking, going to concerts, and hanging out with friends. We put together 5 b-fast options to ensure you will be prepared to have the best time possible. Don’t forget to mix in a water and stay hydrated.

#SpoonTip: Stay hydrated with coconut water.

1. Oatmeal with Milk and Nuts

breakfasts

Photo by Elysia Su

You’ll want to make sure you have enough energy to last the day and we know breakfast is key to keeping your energy levels high. Oatmeal is a great breakfast option when you have a big day ahead of you because it makes you feel full for a long period of time. Don’t forget to add milk and nuts to help prevent a hangover.

2. Banana Nut Pancakes

breakfasts

Photo by Kristine Mahan

Jack Johnson loves banana (nut) pancakes and you should too. The banana will give you a boost of energy, and nuts are a special hangover reducing superfood. Yes, please. Top these pancakes with syrup and whipped cream to make them even sweeter, because we all love dessert for breakfast.

3. Waffle Egg Sandwich

breakfasts

Photo by Rebecca Block

This is an eggcelent option to keep you rallying all day. Make an egg sandwich and add protein like sausage or bacon and spinach to sustain your energy.

#SpoonTip: Breakfast sandwiches are also super portable for when you need to bring your meal to the party.

4. Potato Hash with Eggs and Spinach

breakfasts

Photo by Alex Vu

Eat potato hash with an egg on top if you don’t want to be a couch potato all day. Taters gonna tate when you are ready for a fun filled day at Ivies. Put an egg on top of the potatoes and mix in some sautéed veggies for an amazing combination full of protein and vitamins.

5. Bagel & Cream Cheese

breakfasts

Photo courtesy of foodbyskyler.com

Ivies can be super busy, so you might not even have time to sit down and eat breakfast. Don’t worry, bagels are a great on-the-go breakfast. You definitely don’t want to miss out on breakfast, so just slather some cream cheese on a bagel and make your way to the quad.