Sometimes you’re in the mood to make dessert just for you. There’s nothing wrong with that, and whatever your reason may be, you get the sweets all to yourself. Mug cakes are an easy go-to, but if you’re craving something a little more, read on to uncover the best single-serve recipes for treatin’ yo self.

1. Pumpkin Tiramisu in a Jar

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Jaye Lind

Tiramisu sounds so fancy and impressive but in reality, this recipe makes it easier than ever to make it on your own. Not only is it trendy, but since it is in a jar, you can also take it to go.

2. Nutella Dark Chocolate Cake in a Mug

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Parsa Lotfi

If you’ve had a really rough day and chocolate cake just won’t do it, check out this recipe for cake filled with Nutella. It also takes less than five minutes to make, so you won’t have to wait long to devour this treat.

3. Peanut Butter Cookie

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Palma Gubert, Edited by Irina Chalaguina

We all know how easy it is to inhale an entire batch of cookies. What better way to control yourself than by making just one? Perk of this recipe? It doesn’t call for eggs. So, yes, that means it is totally safe to eat the raw dough if you can’t bear to patiently wait the ten minutes it takes to cook.

4. Oreo Mug Cheesecake

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

You can never have enough mug cakes, right? Up your mug treat game with this super easy and delectable cheesecake. Plus, it is an excuse to eat Oreos, so I promise you won’t regret it.

5. Chocolate Doughnut, Nutella and Coffee Ice Cream Sandwich

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Bernard Wen

This no-bake dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you your caffeine fix. What else could you possibly need? All you need are doughnuts, Nutella and coffee ice cream configured in sandwich form. Genius.

6. Cinnamon Roll Waffle Sandwich with Bacon, Nutella, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Feel free to substitute or to add any ingredients you want. It makes for the perfect breakfast to-go or an amazing treat during a night in. So, whip out those waffle irons and get started.

7. Deconstructed Ice Cream Sandwich Milkshake

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

If you don’t live in New York and are having serious FOMO about the Black Tap milkshakes flooding your Instagram feed, now you can make your own.

8. Nutella Strawberry Panini

Single-Serve Recipes

Photo by Tarika Narain

Yum. Here is yet another amazing way to eat Nutella, and since this sweet panini has strawberries it’s basically healthy, right?