How many times have you thought “just a bite” before devouring an entire slice of cake? If you’re like me, it is probably too many times to count. And unfortunately, a bite-sized Baked By Melissa cupcake isn’t always on hand to help you with portion control. Luckily, these 10 do-it-yourself, perfectly portioned desserts will satisfy your cravings without (completely) killing your waistline.

Say goodbye your insatiable sweet tooth, and hello to these tiny, somewhat guiltless treats. Of course, it may be tough to refrain from having more than one—but hey, they are mini right?

1. Oreo Truffles

Mini

Photo courtesy of poormet.com

So incredibly delicious, and only three simple ingredients. Replace the semi-sweet chocolate coating with white chocolate for different kind of indulgent experience. Get the recipe here.

Need something to do with those extra oreos? Here are 7 ways to upgrade milk’s favorite cookie. 

2. Cake Batter Truffles

Mini

Photo courtesy of deliciouslyyum.com

Because we think you should be able to have your cake and eat it too. These mini delights have the smooth and creamy texture of cookie dough, with all the flavor of your favorite yellow cake. Plus, you don’t even need a birthday to celebrate. Just follow these simple steps.

3. Mini Nutella Cookie Cups

Mini

Photo courtesy of daisychubb.com

Remember when Spoon pulled the best April Fools joke of all time and told you that Nutella was to be discontinued? Fear not—our favorite spread is here to stay, and these ridiculously simple cookie cups are sure to become your new favorite afternoon treat. Get the recipe here.

4. Mini Caramel S’mores Cups

Mini

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

If Nutella isn’t your thing (which is impossible), these caramel s’mores cups will do the trick. Roasting marshmallows by the fire is so overrated. Check out the recipe here.

5. Chocolate Mousse Brownie Shots

Mini

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

While everyone likes a nice night out on the town, alcohol isn’t the only thing you should be putting in your shot glasses. These brownies taste better than any vodka concoction you could ever dream of. Plus, you won’t have to deal with that nasty hangover. Find out how to make them here.

And if these really hit your sweet spot, check out these five more edible shots that upstage alcohol. 

6. Mini Chocolate Whoopie Pies

Mini

Photo courtesy of seriouseats.com

These mini desserts are just as fun to eat as they are to say. Switch it up with vanilla or peanut butter frosting if you’re feeling adventurous. Get the recipe here.

7. Mini Rainbow Whoopie Pies

Mini

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

And if you’re not feeling the chocolate vibes, these rainbow goodies are sure to add a little color to your day. Find out how to make them here.

8. Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies

Mini

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

Rejoice peanut butter lovers, because this crust adds the perfect crunch. Trick your friend into thinking you’re a professional baker with this ridiculously simple recipe.

Need a larger serving? Try this peanut butter Oreo pie thats better than any boyfriend.

9. Mini Candy Bar Cupcakes

Mini

Photo courtesy of bettycrocker.com

Reeses, Butterfinger, or Twix–you’re the master of your own creation when it comes to these candy-filled treats. Move over Baked by Melissa, you’re not longer needed. Get the recipe here.

And if you’re really not feeling store-bought, make your own candy bars with these five do-it-yourself recipes. 

10. Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Cups

Mini

Photo courtesy of thecomfortofcooking.com

A classic favorite, these bad boys require only four ingredients and ten minutes to make. Try freezing them and mixing them in your favorite ice cream, or if you’re feeling healthy, into this banana “nice cream.” Get the recipe here.

When it comes to a balanced diet, the key should be everything in moderation. So indulge in these eats during your next cheat day. You deserve it.

Hungry for more? Check out these other bite-sized desserts: