When you think of In-N-Out, you probably think of juicy burgers, delicious milkshakes, and French fries gone "animal style." But now, they're heating up more than the grills at the West Coast chain—In-N-Out has added hot chocolate to its menu. 

Yes, you can get an 8 oz cup of hot cocoa at in California, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Nevada and Oregon from In-N-Out to go with your burger. And seriously, with the wind chills the US has been experiencing, it couldn't come at a better time. 

The hot cocoa is really top of the line, too, made with Ghirardelli Chocolate cocoa powder and topped with mini marshmallows. Oh yeah, and it's only $1.60. 

For $1.60, the new drink is made with Ghirardelli Chocolate cocoa powder, hot water and is topped off with a packet of mini marshmallows, which can ordered on the side.

While it seems this is a new addition to the menu—the first in nearly 15 years—the burger chain's president, Lynsi Snider, told The Orange County  Register that this is a return of a classic.

"This is actually the return of hot cocoa," Snider said. "My grandparents, Harry and Esther Snyder, served it for many years beginning in the '50s. I'm not sure how it fell off the menu, but it's part of our culture and something special for kids, and I'm happy that we're bringing it back."

Bundle up this winter and add In-N-Out's hot cocoa to your burger and fries order—there hasn't been a pairing this hot, yet somewhat conflicting since Jelena got back together.