Imagine yourself sitting down to a stack of warm pancakes, topped with melted butter, and sweet maple syrup—sounds like a great breakfast. Now imagine actually doing that every single morning, for free. This week, IHOP is launching it's "IHOP for a Year" giveaway, and one lucky person is going to score daily breakfast for free at IHOP for an entire year. Seriously, free pancakes!

How to Win

IHOP, you know, the International House of Pancakes, is actually going international with its new spring menu. They're introducing three "globally-inspired" pancake dishes: Mexican Tres Leches, Belgian Dark Chocolate Mousse, English Sticky Toffee. And in order to get you to try them all, they're launching the International Passport Challenge. 

First, you need to download the IHOP mobile app. Then, you need to eat pancakes—specifically the three new flavors. As you try the globally-inspired pancakes, upload a photo of your food to the app to enter the contest and track (read: prove) your progress. You'll need to try and upload photos of all three new flavors. Once you've done that, you can submit your "passport" for entry into the sweepstakes.

The challenge runs now through June 10. Each week, IHOP will giveaway one $25 gift card to a participant at random, but the grand prize comes at the end. A winner will be selected at random around June 14 to win the free pancakes for an entire year. That's a lot of pancakes!

More On The New Menu

English Sticky Toffee Pancakes / Photo courtesy of IHOP

Honestly, the new international flavors sound so amazingly delicious. 

"Our new International Pancake line-up champions regionally-driven tastes and iconic ingredients, like the luscious Mexican Tres Leches Pancakes with notes of sweet vanilla and caramel; the Rich Belgian Dark Chocolate Pancakes with layers of dark chocolate mousse and rich chocolate pieces; and the sweet, salty and crunchy English Sticky Toffee Pancakes Chef Nevielle Panthaky, Vice President of Culinary at IHOP said in a press release. 

The updated menu is a part of IHOP's 60th birthday celebrations and also brings a new category to the table, IHOP Creations. IHOP Creations include the new IHOP Signature Pancake Sliders: two silver dollar sliders made with Original Buttermilk Pancakes, filled with a scrambled egg omelette, turkey sausage, hickory smoked bacon and American cheese, topped with a maple glaze. 

IHOP Creations also include some upgraded classics like an Ultimate Waffle Stack, Buttermilk Biscuit & Gravy, Homestyle Corned Beef Hash, Southwest Scramble, and the Create Your Own Melt.

Get Them Today

The spring menu is now available at participating locations. You can start trying all the new dishes as early as today (and I highly suggest it). If you don't have the funds to travel as much as you want to this summer, at least your tastebuds can take a trip this spring.