One thing that brings college kids together is a good meal. Events taking place at colleges around the nation do their best to entice students to attend boring events by offering a delicious snack. MUSIC Matters at the University of Michigan goes one step further: they host SpringFest, a social impact lifestyle event that already brings together Michigan’s campus in seemingly every possible way, and then adds in food trucks. SpringFest celebrates student accomplishments with live music, student performances, art installations, and the most delicious food trucks in Ann Arbor. Read on to find out what cuisine you can enjoy on North University Avenue at the free festival on April 4th!

El Taco Veloz

El Tavo Veliz is an acclaimed Detroit restaurant and food truck beloved for its authentic Mexican cuisine. This truck is a SpringFest favorite thanks to its incredible tacos and wonderfully affordable prices. The reviews speak for themselves, averaging out to 4.5 stars on Yelp. This truck is for you if Taco Tuesday is your favorite holiday, or if you’re hoping to expose yourself to delicious food that stays true to its roots.Eat while you: watch some aca-amazing a cappella performances from student groups KHK, The Sopranos, and the Harmonettes.

Saucy Joe’s Italian

This Italian food truck claims to have “no s#*% the best meatball sandwich you will ever eat,” and they’re not kidding. The name Saucy Joe comes from unique and original sauces, such as (fat-free!) Lush Sauce and Racy Olive Sauce. This truck is perfect for you if you’re craving pasta or want to get your hands on some homemade meatballs. Yelp also gives the truck a whopping 4.5 stars, and customers recommend adding some garlic knots to your meal. Eat while you: check out the incredible Stamps Art Gallery with work from students artists.

Petey’s Donut

It’s not a proper festival without some dessert. Fried dessert is even better. Petey’s Donuts have cider mill-styled donuts. The apple cider flavor will taste like the joy of fall, and the cinnamon sugar will give you the sweetness of spring. With an exceptional 4.9 stars on Facebook, you have to try these donuts to see why customers are so addicted. Eat while you: do your best to dominate at the Rap Cypher, a freestyle rap station hosted by the Hip Hop Congress.

Bearclaw Coffee Company

This Ann Arbor favorite is your perfect mid-SpringFest pick me up. Stop by to get a refreshing cup of coffee, or something more creative. The truck will be serving different coffee and espresso drinks like lattes, mochas, and frozen mochas. If you’re trying to take the healthier route, there will also be delectable smoothies. Yelp reviewers highly recommend the chai tea latte, a personal favorite. Eat while you: Watch the models strut their stuff at the fourth annual SpringFest Fashion Show, featuring a twist on streetwear.

BONUS: Buffalo Wild Wings’ Wing Eating Contest

Everyone’s favorite SpringFest event is back and better than ever. If you think your passion for chicken wings knows no boundaries, this event is for you. Buffalo Wild Wings is providing the wings, and it’s an all-you-can-eat contest. What could be better than free Bdubs?

No matter what activities you’re partaking in on April 4th, SpringFest will be sure to be a day of fun, pride, and, most importantly, delicious food for tons of students at the University of Michigan. The festival will be free, but if you want to continue the fun in the evening, you can get tickets (starting at just $9.95!) to the benefit concert featuring electronic duo Louis the Child and special guest Lost Kings here.