Whether these classic college characters currently live on your floor, sit across from you in your English discussion section, or were your roommate freshman year, you’ve surely seen ’em all. Hey, maybe they’ll piss you off less if you can think of them in terms of a convenient breakfast option.

The Wannabe Hippy from California: Overnight Oats in an Empty Nut Butter Jar

Overnight Oats

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

Bonus points if the nut butter was organic, refined-sugar free, non-GMO, and cost more than $12 per jar. More bonus points if it also went to Coachella and had, like, the most spiritual experience ever (like, wow).

Make your base in the almost-empty nut butter jar, then add in:

• 1 tsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • Or really anything else because the nut butter is the star of the show, obviously

Top with fruit and a generous dollop of whatever nut butter was in there before you reused the jar to make your breakfast. You’re, like, such a good person for recycling. Being eco-friendly is, like, totally cool right now.

The East Coast Prep: Banana Bread Overnight Oats

Overnight Oats

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

It’s just like the warm, homemade banana bread they shared with their twin brother Chauncey on Sunday mornings before driving back to Choate for the week.

Make the oat-milk base, then add in:

• 1 tsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 mashed banana
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Dash of nutmeg
  • Sweetener of choice to taste

Top with banana coins and walnuts in the morning before heading to your private tennis lesson at the club.

The Weird Foreign Kid: Overnight Bircher Muesli

Overnight Oats

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

What’s bircher muesli? Are those Birkenstocks from their home country? Where are they even from anyways?

Make your base, then add in:

• 1/4 cup plain yogurt
  • 1 tsp jam or jelly
  • 2 tsp raisins (or other dried fruit)
  • 2 tsp pepitas (or other seed)
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla

Top with anything you can find in, uh, Europe? Are you from Europe?

The Proud Southerner: Peach Pie Overnight Oats

Overnight Oats

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

They swear it tastes just like the peach pie their momma made that won second place at the State Fair four years ago (but with much, much less butter).

Make your base, then add in:

• 1/2 peach, sliced or mashed
  • 1 tsp chia seeds
  • 1 tsp hemp hearts
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Dash of nutmeg
  • Maple syrup to taste

Top with the giant peach you sliced this morning (darn right, everything is bigger in Texas, even produce).

The Stoner: Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats

Overnight Oats

Photo by Peaches Memishian

They probably ate the entire bag of chocolate chips with large fries and an Oreo shake they don’t remember ordering seven minutes ago before they even got a chance to make these oats.

Make your base, then add in:

• 2 tbsp peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2-1 tbsp cocoa powder
  • Pinch of salt
  • Sweetener of choice to taste

Top with the remaining chocolate chips they found in their sheets this morning (score!).