I don't know about you, but I am always looking for snacks that hit all of my cravings and are good for me. I'm talking sweet, salty, crunchy, and satisfying while giving a little extra love to my waistline at the same time.

Bare Snacks offers a variety of fruit and vegetable chips that are all natural and super delicious. Their brand is devoted to a "less is more" motto, and that is something many healthier eaters and I appreciate. 

I tried four of their most popular items: Apple chips, banana chips, coconut chips, and chia and vanilla coconut chips. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised.

Fuji and Reds Apple Chips

Emily Rice

Apples are by far my most favorite fruit, and I was most excited to try these. Bare also offers their apple chips in Granny Smith and Cinnamon varieties, as well as organic versions. 

They include just one ingredient: Apples, of course. Most other dried fruits I have tried are sweetened with refined sugar, so I was really happy to see that it omits any artificiality. The crunch is so pleasing, and the taste is natural and true to a real apple.

The best part is that they have the potential to be so versatile. These would be perfect on top of oatmeal or smoothie bowls, or even tossed into salads for an addition of sweet bite. 

Simply Banana Chips

Emily Rice

I'll admit it: I absolutely, positively DESPISE real bananas. They are mushy and it is the last thing I would ever want to eat. The flavor, however, is something I don't mind, and I love anything crunchy, so I went for it. 

Again, these are nothing but bananas and their simple favor screams versatility in your everyday meals. While they weren't necessarily my favorite of them all, a full-fledged banana lover would seriously dig these. The chips also come in Cinnamon and Cocoa flavors which I would not mind trying in the future.

Coconut Chips

Emily Rice

Coconut reminds me of two things: The beach and the Girl Scout cookie, Samoas. I have never had the opportunity to try a regular ol' coconut chip, so these had my curiosity enticed. 

Unlike the apple and banana chips, these have just two additives: Natural cane sugar and a touch of sea salt. These were definitely my favorite of all four snacks. They were thin, crispy, and cured my sweet tooth in an instant. 

If you love coconut, try these. You won't bare to put the bag down. (See what I did there?)

Chia and Vanilla Coconut Bites

Emily Rice

Much like the last variety, I was hype to try one of their other flavors of coconut chips. Chia seeds and vanilla extract are added with the cane sugar and sea salt to make these super yummy.

The vanilla taste wasn't as strong as I was hoping for, but it was still present and added to the sweetness. I love me some chia seeds, so they provided another element I just couldn't get enough of. 

Emily Rice

All in all, my favorite snack was definitely the coconut chips, but all were great in their own ways. I would recommend Bare to any healthy foodie or chip junky for fun snacking and no regrets!