If you've ever walked into Starbucks and tried the cold-pressed juices in the refrigerator, you know just how delicious Evolution Fresh cold-pressed juices are. Coming in a variety of flavors, Evolution Fresh juices taste delicious and are packed with  nutrients of raw fruits and vegetables.

It's safe to say that I'm pretty obsessed with Evolution Fresh, so when I heard about the new line of coolers that combine cold-pressed juice and cold-brewed tea, I knew I had to try them. The three flavors are Blueberry Mint, Raspberry Citrus and Tropical Hibiscus. If the names of the Evolution Fresh Coolers alone don't sell you, the taste definitely will. 

Tropical Hibiscus Cooler

The Tropical Hibiscus Cooler combines pineapple juice and hibiscus tea with watermelon and citrus. If you're not a fan of tea, I don't recommend any of the coolers, but if you're an avid tea-drinker like me, the Tropical Hibiscus Cooler is the perfect drink for the summer. The citrusy flavors are balanced with the sweet watermelon. Combined with the cold-brewed tea, this flavor was one of my favorites. 

Rating: 9/10

Raspberry Citrus Cooler

ketchup, tomato
Stella Kleynerman

The Raspberry Citrus Cooler is a blend of raspberries, watermelon, pineapple, orange and lemon combined with cold-brewed green tea. This flavor isn't as sweet as the rest of the coolers and tastes a little sour and tart.

Overall, I wasn't a huge fan of this flavor. However, I'm a little biased because raspberries aren't my favorite. I thought the juice tasted a little too sour, and personally would opt for a different flavor. However, if you like raspberries and citrus fruit, give the Raspberry Cooler a try. 

Rating: 7/10

Blueberry Mint Cooler

The Blueberry Mint cooler is a light and refreshing drink that combines blueberry puree with watermelon, lemon juice, mint leaves and green tea. You can taste the freshness of the blueberries with every sip. This flavor was my favorite of the three because it was light, sweet and refreshing - AKA the perfect drink for summer. 

Rating: 10/10

Overall, if you're looking to cool down this summer, grab one of these coolers at participating grocery retailers nationwide. You'll thank me later.