Chick-fil-A is one of my favorite places to grab a quick bite. OK sure, it's not the healthiest option, but who can resist their chicken and amazing sauce choices? Everything tastes fresh and real, which is not something you can say about many fast food places. But, what you may not know, is that next to their sandwiches, they also have a pretty great selection of drinks. I'm a sucker for their fresh squeezed lemonade, so I was super excited when I found out they came out with a White Peach Tea Lemonade. Just the name is enough to make me want to try it. 

So I headed on over to Chick-fil-A and tried their latest creation. Did it live up to the expectations? Did it taste as sweet and delicious as the name seemed to imply? I can safely say that this drink lives up to all your Chick-fil-A dreams and wishes. 

Stephenie Thorne

First off, this drink is a gorgeous orange color. Chick-fil-A isn't really known for having Instagrammable food, but I have to say, this drink does look somewhat pleasing to the eye. It may not be as pretty as say the pink drink from Starbucks, but it does look pretty nice. 

As far as the taste? Pretty dang good. The flavor is a sweet and tangy delight, and a good mixture of lemonade and tea, like a traditional Arnold Palmer. But the peach-flavored tea provides a delicious peachy taste and the lemonade gives the drink just enough tartiness. This drink was definitely good and I was slightly regretting getting the smallest size since it was so addicting. 

In conclusion? This drink was definitely worth it. I would definitely get it again the next time I'm craving some waffle fries and chicken, and finish it all off with a peach milkshake.