For those of you who haven't heard of Truly spiked sparkling water, I've been a major fan of the brand since Day 1. In fact, my love for Truly is what inspired me to test out its competitors. I started my comparative review of spiked sparkling waters with an open mind.

I was fully prepared to be blown away by the White Claw or Spiked Seltzer brands. Unfortunately for them, Truly still has my heart. But hey, low-cal drinks with minimal sugar is still a pretty great deal. Here are all the best spiked seltzers after Truly, ranked by taste. 

1. Truly

This drink is nothing short of a refreshing spell for the night. It comes in a range of flavors, grouped by two different packs: citrus and berry. The citrus pack consists of a cool combo of Lemon & Yuzu, Sicilian Blood Orange, Colima Lime, and Grapefruit & Pomelo. The berry pack includes Pomegranate, Wild Berry, Blueberry & Acai, and Raspberry & Lime. 

I'll cut to the chase so that you can hurry up and start drinking. Truly has a light, refreshing flavor that is irreplaceable. It's easy to drink and even easier to enjoy. There's something about it that can't be outdone by the other drinks — there's a wider variety of flavors, and the flavors are just all-around better. Not to mention, its exotic flavors have a bit more of an adult feel than the other two competitors.

Rating: 10/10

Price: $16.99 (for 12-pack)

Best Flavor: Pomegranate

2. Spiked Seltzer

It has a little more alcohol, a little more sugar, a little more calories. Spiked Seltzer was the original of these three beverages, and it really doesn't get enough credit. Spiked Seltzer hit the shelves in 2013, created by two business gurus who wanted an alcoholic beverage that combined different brewing and winemaking techniques. 

The seltzer transports you around the globe with its four main flavors: Valencia Orange, Cape Cod Cranberry, Indian River Grapefruit, and West Indies Lime. (Prickly Pear and Ventura Lemon make guest appearances depending on where they are sold). The flavors are simple, crisp, and refreshing. Spiked Seltzer puts up a fight and comes in as a close second to Truly. And at the end of the day, Spiked Seltzer is what started it all. 

Rating: 9/10

Price: $14.99 (for 12-pack)

Best Flavor: Cape Cod Cranberry 

3. White Claw

Arguably the most popular of the three brands, White Claw really got its name out there throughout the past year. It's the Nike of spiked seltzers, and I'm still a little perplexed about why it has become the favored brand. Don't get me wrong — I'll take a White Claw over a Natty hangover any day, but I wouldn't venture to say I'd pick it over its competitors.

To me, White Claw is a watered down (literally) version of Truly and Spiked Seltzer. Its flavors are pretty plain — Natural Lime is decent, but Ruby Grapefruit doesn't do much for me. The other two flavors are Black Cherry and Raspberry, both of which have a slight medicine taste. Spiked Seltzer's cranberry flavor beats both of these, and Truly offers double the amount of flavor options. Call me crazy for fighting the mainstream opinion, but I think there's more out there than the popular White Claw.

Rating: 6.5/10

Price: $15.99 (for 12-pack) 

Best Flavor: Natural Lime

Times are changing in the alcohol realm, and I'm glad to see that drinking can be a little healthier with the help of these bad boys. If you're looking for the most bang for your buck, opt for the one that started it all, Spiked Seltzer. But if you're ready to splurge, Truly won't disappoint.

Despite the rankings, any of these brands will guarantee a fun time. So cheers to all of the alcoholic sparkling waters for making Friday nights that much easier (and healthier).