The health food Gods have blessed us with Halo Top- a low calorie, low sugar, and high protein ice cream that tastes incredible. The infamous company makes their ice cream in over 20 flavors, using all natural ingredients. Halo Top has just released a new set of seven flavors, plus one seasonal flavor, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on them. Listed below are my unofficial rankings of each of their new flavors.

1. Cinnamon Roll

This ice cream was bursting with a sweet cinnamon flavor along with chewy and flavorful dough pieces which led this flavor to the number one spot. It had a perfectly creamy texture, and Halo Top nailed the Cinnamon Roll flavor in the pint. 

Rating: 10/10

2. Pumpkin Pie

If you love this classic Thanksgiving flavor, you better get yourself a pint of this limited edition ice cream. As soon as I took the lid off, I got a strong scent of pumpkin pie spices. Upon digging in, I was blown away by how much pumpkin pie flavor Halo Top managed to put into this pint. The warm spices and pie crust pieces were amazing, and reminded me of dessert on Thanksgiving. As mouthwatering as it was, though, it still couldn't top the Cinnamon Roll flavor.

Rating: 10/10

3. Pancakes and Waffles

If you love smothering your breakfast in sweet maple syrup, this flavor is for you. As soon as I popped the lid off of this pint, I was hit by a delicious sent of maple. The taste was no different— perfectly sweet maple flavor, along with tiny bits of waffle pieces. My only wish would be for the pieces to be a little bigger.

Rating: 9.5/10

4. Candy Bar

While I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from this flavor, I definitely didn't disappoint. My first spoonful was loaded with tiny chopped peanuts and a strong chocolate taste. If Snickers are your favorite candy bar, you'll flip for this flavor. The only thing that I was missing in this flavor was a stronger caramel flavor, as that's my favorite part of a Snickers Bar. 

Rating: 9/10

5. Rainbow Swirl

Rainbow Sherbet definitely takes me back to my childhood, and this flavor did just that. The fruity flavors meld together to form the perfect bite of creamy, tangy perfection. Even though I am usually not a fan of fruity ice cream, this one hit the spot.

Rating: 9/10

6. Caramel Macchiato 

I've never been a huge coffee lover, however, I enjoyed this flavor. The coffee taste was definitely there, but it wasn't too strong. However, I was missing the caramel flavor that I expected (just like in the Candy Bar pint). Although this flavor tasted great, I was disappointed by the lack of caramel. 

Rating: 8/10

7. Chocolate Covered Banana

I love bananas and anything banana flavored. However, if you are not a fan of artificial banana flavor, I'd stay away from this pint. I enjoyed the strong fruity flavor, along with the thin chocolate swirl, but I don't think I could eat much of this pint. It satisfied my banana cravings up to a point.

Rating: 7/10

8. Mochi Green Tea

coffee, sweet, ice, milk, cream
Julia Palace

While this pint may actually be the best green tea ice cream I have ever tried, I was still not the biggest fan. I did, however, love the pieces of chewy mochi that were mixed in. If you obsess over green tea, I think you'll fall in love with this flavor. 

Rating: 6/10

There truly is a flavor for everybody in Halo Top's newest ice cream line-up. Tack on the fact that each of these are less than 360 calories per pint, and you've got a winner. There's no reason why you can't try them all.