The increasing popularity of Hard Seltzer's has many alcohol brands jumping in on the trend. America drank 87 million gallons of hard seltzer this summer alone.*Mind Blown.* That’s where Coors stepped in, as the company decided to restore America’s rivers with their new hard seltzers and foot the bill on 175,000 12-packs. Every 12-pack will restore 500 gallons of water with a goal of at least one billion gallons by the end of 2021. Their partnership with Change the Course is exactly what our planet needs right now. The new hard seltzer flavors include: Black Cherry, Mango, Grapefruit, and Lemon Lime. Each can contains 90 calories, is certified gluten free, and contains 4.5% alcohol by volume. Here is my personal ranking of each flavor:

1) Black Cherry

Coors

I am SO pleasantly surprised by this flavor; It was fruity and delicious. Black Cherry is a popular taste among hard seltzer brands, but this is the one I will be drinking from now on. I am even confident in saying it is the best flavor I have ever tasted, and my friends agreed. Insane. 

2) Lemon Lime

Coors

This seltzer not only smelled incredible but it also tasted amazing. The Lemon Lime flavor tasted exactly like a lime, and I loved it. Of course my thoughts went straight to the perfect food pairing- tacos and this seltzer would be a match made in heaven. This is a close runner-up for sure.

3) Mango

Coors

Mango is a unique flavor that I believe will be very popular among us college students. It smells like a tropical vacation, yet had a very subtle flavor. If you are not a fan of strong drinks, then this hard seltzer is definitely for you.

4) Grapefruit

Coors

Last but certainly not least, the Grapefruit seltzer. Again, smelled like fruity goodness! This flavor was not as strong as the others, but still exceeded all of my expectations. I can see this flavor being great for mixed drinks or chilling on the beach.

In addition to the ranking and the company’s environmental endeavors, we have some other fun news for Coors fans. The company launched the Coors Seltzer Volunteer Social Sweepstakes, where drinkers (21 and up) have the chance to win free Coors Seltzer for a year. The fan also receives a $1,000 donation made to one of Coors Seltzer’s river conservation partners of the winner's choice. The official rules can be found here. This alcohol brand surely outdid themselves this time- and now I know who my go-to seltzer brand is.