If someone told you that you could win your favorite food for an entire year, how would you feel? It would be a lifesaver, right? All of those nights where you'd want to eat your favorite food would be for free. How about $1500 to go food shopping with? I bet that would help out tremendously, right? Yeah, that's what I thought. All of this is possible with a specific sweepstakes that you should enter. 

Tell me more:

rice, vegetable, meat, macaroni, cheese, casserole, Macaroni and cheese, cheesy, Mac And Cheese
Julia Gilman

Having started on Monday, May 11th, 2020, you guys aka my readers can visit hood.com/doesthiscottage and simply state your favorite snack or dish for a chance to win a YEAR’S WORTH of their favorite flavor(s) of cottage cheese AND a $1500 Visa gift card. Here are more details:

The sweepstakes runs from May 11-25th and three winners will be chosen to win a year’s worth of any flavor of Hood Cottage Cheese - flavors include savory and sweet, all listed here. With the sweespteaks, “Does This Cottage?” it aims to inspire and help folks get creative in the kitchen all while exploring the underestimated culinary possibilities of cottage cheese. Once it all ends on May 25th, celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli will reimagine one of the submissions to fold in Cottage Cheese and share it on her Instagram channel. Alex is nice enough to be demoing other creative ways to cook with Cottage Cheese on her social media in the meantime, whipping up recipes like Churro Doughnuts.

Also, with the sweepstakes, there'll be three winners in total. The three winners will be chosen to win a year’s worth of any flavor of Hood Cottage Cheese - flavors include savory and sweet, all listed here – winnings are in the form of coupons. All three winners will each receive a $1500 Visa Gift Card to use at their local grocery store or grocery delivery service. Once the sweepstakes ends, celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli will reimagine one of the submissions to fold in Hood Cottage Cheese and share it on her Instagram channel, as I've mentioned earlier. sweeps, “Does This Cottage?” aims to inspire and help folks get creative in the kitchen all while exploring the underestimated culinary possibilities of cottage cheese. Also as I just mentioned, Alex will be demoing other creative ways to cook with Hood Cottage Cheese on her Instagram in the meantime, whipping up recipes like Churro Doughnuts. On Monday the 18th, she'll be making Blueberry Cottage Cheese Churro-Flavored Doughnuts at 5:30 pm eastern time and on Saturday the 23rd at 5:30 pm eastern time, she'll be making Chive Cottage Cheese Dumplings with Caramelized Onions.

All of this sounds great, right? Now's the perfect time to stop wasting time reading this article and to enter in this sweepstakes at hood.com/doesthiscottage