February truly is the month of love – not because of Valentine’s Day, but because of Girl Scout cookie sales. Cookies make some people crave milk, but we think Girl Scout cookies are perfect with a sweet shot of something strong. Here are our own homespun recipes.

Caramel deLites (AKA Samoas)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Vanessa Li

For the coconut flavor of these cookies, use two parts Malibu Coconut Rum and mimic that creamy, gooey taste with one part sweetened condensed milk. For that chocolate drizzle, rim the glass with chocolate syrup.

Thin Mints

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Vanessa Li

These crunchy classics are made into shots by mixing one part peppermint schnapps for that iconic mint flavor and one part chocolate liqueur for a sweet milky exterior. For another mint-chocolate drink, try this boozy peppermint hot cocoa.

Peanut Butter Patties (AKA Tagalongs)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Vanessa Li

A staple of Girl Scout Cookie season, Tagalongs have a sweet peanut butter flavor that we matched by mixing one part peanut butter vodka (you can also blend a mixture of half vodka and half peanut butter) and one part chocolate milk for that melty outside layer. To get that sweet shortbread flavor from the inside of the cookie, add a splash of Bailey’s Irish Crème.

For a simpler way to get PB flavored vodka, try powdered peanut butter.

Do-Si-Dos (AKA Peanut Butter Sandwiches)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo by Vanessa Li

Creamy and crunchy, so simple and sweet. To get that sweet nutty interior filling, mix one part hazelnut liqueur with one part butterscotch schnapps. Shoot, then follow with a bite of a shortbread cookie.