Ever wonder what the stars have in store for you, or at least for breakfast? Well no worries. If you’re ever in a bind and at a loss for what kind of eggs to make for breakfast, your zodiac sign has you covered.

1. Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Scrambled

Photo by Chelsea Barbee

You’re reliable and practical. You follow the same routine everyday: get ready, scramble up some eggs, and head off on your day. You don’t like to take too many risks, you’re more reserved, and when it comes to important decisions, you play it safe. The only reason you’re making scrambled eggs is because you either learned how to make them from your mom as a kid or you’re a lazy a$$ college student just trying to eat some eggs.

2. Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Over Easy

Photo by Caty Schnack

You love surprises and hate boring and dull situations. The best day of your life, second to splitting open an over easy egg, was the surprise birthday party your friends threw for you in high school. Every year from then on you play into the idea of another surprise party but are instead stuck with the same lame bday dinner. But hey, you could still order an egg over easy at the restaurant.

3. Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Fried

Photo by Kathleen Lee

You can’t remember the last time you went to the gym. When someone asks if you want to go workout with them, you laugh and then immediately unfriend them because they obviously don’t know you well enough. Despite your laziness, your creativity and passion seep through when it comes to making your eggs for breakfast. So bring on the fried eggs, cause you certainly don’t have plans for today (unless running away from all responsibilities counts).

4. Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Omelette Style

Photo by Keren Straus

You’re rlly indecisive. You can never figure out what to put in your eggs, so you just throw all the veggies from your fridge in the pan. But thanks to your knack for harmony, your omelettes always turn out bomb af, and there’s always enough to go around, so thanks in advance.

5. Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Sunny Side Up

Photo by Amanda Shulman

You’re artistic, you recognize a good yolk when you see it. The best part of your breakfast is cutting through your egg to watch liquid gold drip everywhere. You love visual media, so obviously you’re always spotted on Instagram and Facebook looking up #foodporn, or better yet, #yolkporn, because what’s more visually appealing than a sunny side up egg? Keep doing you, my yolk-loving friend.

6. Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Poached

Photo courtesy of @yolkporn on Instagram

You’re curiosity and ability to learn quickly benefited you when you saw your first poached egg and went on to learn how to make one yourself. Whatever task you take up, you’re sure to master it, specifically, learning the lyrics to your new favorite song in record time. You’re commonly spotted eating brunch as many days of the week as you can, cracking open poached eggs left and right.

7. Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Egg Whites Only

Photo courtesy of recipeshubs.com

You’re a health nut. As you sip your green kale smoothie and eat your egg whites, you feel ~healthy~ because you went without the yolk today. While your physical health may thank you, I’m guessing your stomach growls otherwise. So ya, keep making us feel bad as you eat your fluffy egg whites while we bask in yolks.

8. Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Eggs Benedict

Photo by Kathleen Kennedy

You love your freedom and the good ‘ol U S of A. You like to go out to fancy Sunday brunches and find any and every excuse to drink mimosas when you can. You’re the epitome of classy—a Kerry Washington if you will. You’re never caught with chipped nails or a hair out of place. So go ahead and eat your eggs Benedict, you fancy pants, and hope the chef poured a generous amount of Hollandaise sauce on those eggs, cause you don’t have time for stingy people.

9. Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Hard Boiled

Photo by Heather Feibleman

You’re always on the go. Because you’re a good leader, your busy schedule takes away the luxury of having time to eat a warm yolk-y egg in the morning. You’re probably a pre med major constantly doing insane amounts of homework or you’re always at the library studying for exams. Either way, thanks to your resourcefulness, you’re always spotted with a hard boiled egg in hand.

10. Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Soft Boiled

Photo courtesy of eatliverun.com

You’re fancy AF. Props to you for even knowing how to make a soft boiled egg. You’re really into crafts and trying new things, and if you see anything on Pintrest with the title “DIY”, you’re all over it. While most of your money is wasted at Hobby Lobby or Michael’s, a good amount of your credit card bill reads “eggs” from the grocery store. So keep up the good work, because you definitely have your priorities straight.

11. Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Egg In An Avocado

Photo by Lauren Feld

HYFR you don’t need a pan to cook your breakfast. All you need is a ripe avocado and an egg and you’re set. Your active imagination always has you discovering new food combos and finding innovative ways to eat your favorite foods. As are all avocado lovers, you’re loyal to this green superfood and request it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

12. Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Graved

Photo by Arden Sarner

You’re hella determined and courageous, which overshadows your impatience. While it may take you an hour to prepare your graved egg, you’re not budging after you’ve already put your mind to eating it for breakfast. But knowing you, and eggs, it’s all going to be worth it as your knife cuts through that lone yolk.*Slow clap*

So whether you prefer your eggs runny, boiled, or scrambled to perfection, just remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but completely irrelevant without dem eggs.

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Us too Debbie, us too.