We all know that one person who puts hot sauce on everything, and I mean *everything.* If you really want to spice up their day this winter, look no further than this newly released, limited edition gift from Frank's RedHot, which is available online starting February 24th while supplies last!

The Frank's RedHot blanket is the perfect item to keep the hot sauce lover in your life happy all year long. It's cozy, bright, and inspired by the classic Frank's RedHot sauces you know and love (have you tried the Bloody Mary Mix?!). Their products are honestly amazing and guaranteed to heat things up in all the right ways.

Frank's RedHot is the #1 hot sauce brand in America, and their original sauce was low key the secret ingredient used in the original buffalo wings created in Buffalo, New York in 1964. Let's be real: is there a better way to treat your hot sauce-loving friend than with the very best? I think not. Add some spice to their life this winter with a cozy Frank's RedHot blanket, and thank us later.