The best gifts to give bakers are new baking supplies and goodies. They're especially useful during holiday season when people have more time to bake at home and have more people around to bake for. Here's a list of gift ideas that are perfect to give the baker in your life. 

1. A Festive Rubber Spatula

A festive rubber spatula is an extremely easy and useful gift to give any baker. They'll think of you every time they pull it out to scrape the side of a bowl or mix a batter together. It may be simple, but a holiday spatula is a great way to show someone you are thinking of them and remember their passion for baking.

2. A Beautiful Pie Pan

Around the holidays, my family and I bake more pies than normal, ranging from pumpkin to apple to pecan. Without a doubt, there's at least one pie at every one of my family's holiday meals. A decorative pie pan can make any regular pie look and feel extra special when placed on the table after dinner. Since it's the holidays, who wouldn't want something special to spice up their pie presentation? 

3. Christmas Plunger Cutter Set

Speaking of pies, this fun christmas plunger cutter set can help any baker turn a plain pie into a decorative and festive treat. After filling the pie pan with dough, these cutters can be used to stamp out cute shapes with the leftover dough scraps. They can then be arranged on top or around the edge of the pie to add some holiday flair. Anyone who loves a holiday pie could have so much fun with these tools and transform their pies into something special.

4. A Silpat Baking Mat 

Silpat baking mat is a life changing baking tool. Once you have one, you never need to use parchment paper or foil again. Nothing sticks to Silpat mats, making them perfect for baking cookies, toffee or chocolate-covered anything. The best part is you don't have to clean your baking sheet when done. Silpat baking mats are the perfect addition to any baker's kitchen, especially if they bake as many Christmas cookies as I do. 

5. Holiday Printed Rolling Pins

Holiday printed rolling pins make holiday-themed baking so much easier and enjoyable. Cutting out cookies individually and transferring them to a baking sheet without ruining their shape is time-consuming and can get frustrating. With these printed rolling pins, bakers can get the job done all at once by leaving fun and festive prints in the dough each time they're rolled out.

6. A Baking Cookbook

Every year my family gives me a new baking cookbook, and hopefully this year will be no different. With so much extra time at home, having a new cookbook to try new recipes from is invaluable for someone who loves to bake. If you're struggling to find the perfect cookbook, let me suggest Dessert Person by Claire Saffitz. Her book is filled with amazing recipes, and she even has a Youtube channel where she releases weekly videos of herself making recipes out of the book.  

As an avid baker myself, I would be thrilled to receive any of these items this holiday season. They add festive excitement to the kitchen, and many of these gifts are useful past the holidays throughout the entire year. Any of these gift ideas will be sure to brighten the day of anyone in your life who loves to bake.