So you promised to bring dessert to a holiday potluck and waited until the last minute. Maybe you’re stress baking in anticipation for your family flying in for the holidays, or maybe you’re just trying to find your signature holiday dessert. Whatever the reason, holiday season means parties—and parties mean two great things: food and music. 

Whether you’re into the classics or secretly love the songs from children's Christmas movies, there’s a holiday dessert that has your name written all over it, and your go-to Christmas playlist might just give it away.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

It’s hard not to sing along to this one as loud as possible, right? This song speaks to your playful nature. You’ll always be a kid at heart, so there’s absolutely no way you won’t enjoy decorating gingerbread cookies. Get creative and find a reindeer-shaped cookie cutter, but for the basic recipe, look here.

The Christmas Song (Chestnut's Roasting on an Open Fire) 

The holidays for you mean enjoying every minute of the winter mood. Nothing is better than curling up in front of the fireplace on a cold night. That’s why you should make a yule log cake, rich with chocolate and sure to fill you up (bonus points for making the cake resemble an actual log). Find the recipe here.

Baby, It’s Cold Outside 

You’re a romantic who just uses the cold as an excuse to curl up with your bae (it IS cuffing season, right?). Nothing is better than keeping warm and watching the storm outside as you sit inside sipping a cup of cherry hot chocolate, so whip up a batch for everyone to enjoy. After listening to this flirty duet, find the recipe here.

All I Want For Christmas Is You

This song is a well-known Christmas favorite that’s fun and best when belted out as loud as possible. It’s sweet and a hit with almost everyone, like rich chocolate peppermint truffles. Just like the high notes that Mariah Carey hits perfectly every time in her rendition, people will be talking about your dessert way past Christmas. Find the recipe this indulgent holiday dessert here.

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! (Ella Fitzgerald Rendition)

You’re a fan of the classics, and Ella Fitzgerald’s rendition of this song gives you just that with a jazzy, funky twist. Whip up a batch of classic sugar cookies, but don’t forget to include an indulgent spin on them – add peanut butter! Celebrate the first snowfall by making this recipe.