Selena Gomez is one of the most influential singers and actresses of our generation. Her positive attitude and goal-driven personality makes her an amazing role model.

She is always on the go with on world tours and in film debuts, so she makes sure to keep her favorite foods handy to keep her full and energized through her busy schedule. If you want to eat like Selena, just remember to treat yourself when you deserve it and never deprive yourself of your favorite meals.

Selena Gomez

GIF courtesy of weheartit.com

Pickles

Selena Gomez

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Selena is borderline obsessed with pickles. She keeps a supply everywhere she goes to guarantee never runs out.

Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

Selena Gomez

Photo courtesy of healthyceleb.com

Flamin’ Hot Cheetos are one of Selena’s tour-bus essentials. Eat these and you’ll be just as hot as Selena, no pun intended.

McDonald’s

Selena Gomez

Photo courtesy of hollywoodlife.com

Selena loves fast food, especially McDonald’s Happy Meals. She eats a Happy Meal at least once a week and doesn’t give it a second thought.

Ginger Shots

Selena Gomez

Photo by Kendra Valkema

Selena’s number one health tip is taking ginger shots. She starts every morning off with ginger shots to get her body ready for the day—she even keeps them in a mini fridge in her bedroom.

Coca-Cola

Selena Gomez

Photo courtesy of rampenfest.com

Selena only drinks regular Coke, unlike her best friend Taylor Swift who is a Diet Coke addict.

Chocolate

Selena Gomez

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

What girl doesn’t love chocolate? Selena makes sure she has an endless supply of her favorite chocolate bars on her tour-bus to get her through those late night shows. She’s a huge fan of M&M’s, Kit-Kat bars, Goobers, and Snickers.

Coffee

Selena Gomez

Photo courtesy of idolator.com/

Selena’s number one beverage is coffee. She always has this drink in hand for the necessary boost of caffeine.

Chicken Pot Pie

Selena Gomez

Photo by Caty Schnack

Chicken pot pies are Selena’s “guilty pleasure” dinners. Even when she is trying to eat extra healthy, she can never give up this comforting meal.

Fried Chicken

Selena Gomez

Photo courtesy of bcrestaurantgroup.com/hothouse

Selena loves Southern food, especially a good plate of fried chicken. Nothing beats a bucket full of KFC.

Peanut Butter

Selena Gomez

Photo by Maggie Gorman

She loves peanut butter, especially anything involving chocolate chips as well for dessert.