With this month's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, it seems as though the models that walk the runway are in perfect form and seemingly, hardly eat anything. The Victoria's Secret Angels do have very strict diets, but don't be fooled. They also have "cheat days" and enjoy junk food just like the rest of us. Here's the inside look at what cheat day cravings many of the models have. 

Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner is one of the most well-known models to walk the runway. She is known for being a fit and gorgeous model who was an angel in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last year. However don't feel like she isn't just like us. According to Harper's Bazaar, Khloe Kardashian spilled on Kendall Jenner's cheat days saying how she enjoys pizza, burgers, and frequent trips to In-N-Out. So next time you grab that slice of pizza, know that even models have their share of greasy food, too. 

Gigi Hadid

Like Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid isn't just a model, but is also a pop culture icon. She too walked the runway in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last year, as well. Gigi was very open about her guilty pleasures in an interview with Style Caster, saying that she wishes she could have a French toast bagel with loads of cream cheese every day. Not only that, but her other guilty pleasure is none other than a classic burger. 

Joan Smalls 

Unlike many models, Joan Smalls loves to talk about her favorite guilty pleasures. She confessed to Style Caster that she has an obsession with Wafels & Dinges. This food stand has chocolately, ooey-gooey, warm waffles that everyone deserves to have as their guilty pleasure. Lucky for you, they have multiple stands all over New York City, including a pop up stand in Bryant Park during the Christmas Season. 

Adriana Lima

Have you ever been in a situation where there is chocolate cake in front of you and you just can't get enough? If you've ever been there, don't worry, you are not alone. Adriana Lima is one of Victoria's Secret's most well known angels. According to the Rachael Attard blog, Adriana has an extremely strict diet and does high-intensity workouts with boxing professionals. However, according to the blog, she also admits that she too has been in this situation before where she can't get enough of chocolate cake and sometimes even eats two or three slices.

Bella Hadid 

Bella Hadid walked in this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the second year in a row. When she was asked by Footwear News about her cheat days, she answered, "I like to train hard, but still give myself cheat days and allow myself to eat the things I want when I crave them." 

Bella's answer brought a very positive message because she makes the point that we should all be allowed to eat what we want when we want, and not be worried about diets or ignore our bodies' cravings. I don't know about you, but her answer makes me feel a lot better about having those sudden cravings for chocolate or cake. 

It's clear that the angels in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show are insanely fit and have very strict diets. However, its good to know that even they have cheat days and chocolate cravings just like anyone else. So go ahead and eat that carton of ice cream that's been sitting in your freezer while re-watching the fashion show, and don't feel guilty about a thing.