Scrambled eggs are an American classic, and a staple in my own breakfast routine. Despite being so popular, this style of eggs is easy to mess up, and there are many different ways you can make them. Check out the ways our favorite chefs scramble their eggs.  

Gordon Ramsey

This is a must try method. The final product is melt-in-your-mouth delicious, and the best part? There's a secret ingredient. Check it out. 

Anthony Bourdain 

Most people think that a good scramble involves some sort of dairy add-in. Bourdain says otherwise. In his opinion, the milk or cream doesn't add much to the dish, and that "a scrambled egg is principally about the egg."  

Alton Brown

Contrary to Bourdain, Alton Brown is all about that dairy. He recommends whisking your eggs with whole milk. Brown also has some other genius tips.  #SpoonTip: Pair every breakfast with espresso! 

Chrissy Teigen

Try Chrissy's recipe, and you'll be dancing like this too. She swears by her fool-proof recipe. Add in heavy cream to make them as creamy as possible, and never, ever stop stirring. 

Paula Deen

Paula Deen loves butter! So, what else would we expect from her go-to recipe for scrambled eggs? Deen says the only way to make them is to scramble them in butter and bacon fat

Giada De Laurentiis

Giada puts a twist on the classic breakfast. She likes to make her scrambled eggs in muffin form. Think frittata. Get out your muffin pan and add in whatever veggies your heart desires.  

Katie Lee

Katie Lee uses a classic "low and slow" recipe. Like Paula Deen, she's all about the butter. The most common scramble mistake is burning your eggs, but this recipe is no fail. 

Now you have no excuses to make the ultimate scramble for your next breakfast. Try out any of these recipes, do a side by side tasting, or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!