Updated October 26, 2017

Head on over to Taco Bell on Nov. 1 from 2-6 pm local time to get a ~free~ Doritos Locos Taco. As part of Taco Bell's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion, when a base is stolen in the MLB World Series, fans get to "steal" a taco. And last night, Houston Astros player Cameron Maybin stole second base during the 11th inning of Game Two. So, thanks Maybin!

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

Original Post from October 16, 2017

Even if you don't speak sports, you probably like free food. Taco Bell's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion is teaming up with Major League Baseball yet again to offer free taco opportunities to taco lovers and sports fans alike. 

How It Works

Photo Courtesy of Taco Bell

Basically, if a base is stolen in Game 1 or Game 2, Taco Bell restaurants around the US will give out free Dorito Locos Tacos on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 (limit one per person).

However, if no bases are stolen in Games 1 or 2, they get a second chance. If a base is stolen in Games 3-7, free Dorito Locos Tacos will be available at Taco Bell locations on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.

Good to know: Unsuccessful attempts at stolen bases will not be counted, and Taco Bell will announce if and when free tacos are happening via social media.

Who Will Be This Year's Taco Hero?

Photo courtesy of Taco Bell

This year marks 10 years since the inauguration of the "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" program at Taco Bell, and gives hungry fans something to look forward to during sports seasons.

The first player to steal a base during the 2017 World series will become the sixth Taco Hero in the Taco Bell "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" program, joining the ranks of previous heroes Jacoby Ellsbury, Jason Bartlett, Ángel Pagán, Lorenzo Cain, and Francisco Lindor. 

No matter who you'll be cheering for, keep your eyes on the game and your fingers crossed that bases get stolen, so free tacos can steal your heart.

If you want to learn more, you can check out Taco Bell's official guide to the Steal a Base, Steal a Taco program on their website.