Ah, Easter. Families come together, pastel colors make their seasonal debut, children rampage your backyard in search of plastic eggs, and of course, Peeps. The holiday simply wouldn't be complete without them. But get ready, because a collection of new Peeps flavors are set to debut this season.

While these colorful sugar coated marshmallow treats have been appearing in Easter baskets for over 60 years, the company has recently taken a more creative approach to reinventing the classic confection. With the release of several new flavors inside 2 years, including blue raspberry, sour watermelon, and cotton candy, it's clear that the original marshmallow chicks we all know and love are in for a makeover. 

Here is a complete list of the new flavors coming to stores in Spring 2018.

1. Sour Cherry

Sour Cherry Peeps are a new and exciting bright red take on the traditional blue, yellow, or pink chicks many of us are used to seeing around Easter time. They are just sweet enough with an extra kick of flavor one would likely compare to cherry ice. And everyone's a winner with this new Peeps flavor: they are available nationwide! Find them at your neighborhood Target, Walmart, Kroger, or just about any grocery store.  

2. Pancakes & Syrup

Are you a fan of breakfast food? Are you a fan of Peeps? If you're looking for a complete twist on this sugary treat, the new Peeps flavor, Pancakes & Syrup, may be precisely what you're looking for. The unique blend of Easter sweets and pancakes might cause you to raise an eyebrow, but you wouldn't be alone. This new release has made some devoted Peeps fans question where their loyalties lie. Available only at Kroger's retailers, you'll just have to taste for yourself to see what all the hype is about.

3. Mystery Flavors

Up for a little detective work? Joining the Peep flavor lineup this season are three currently unidentified flavors. It's up to consumers to pose their best guesses and share their opinions on social media under #mysterypeeps. Flavors such as sour watermelon and bubblegum have been popular assumptions, but the final flavors will be revealed by the company at the end of March. These three varieties are available only at Walmart. If you want to be a part of the fun, pick up a pack for yourself!

4. Filled Delights

2018 is the year to really elevate a traditional Peeps experience. While chocolate dipped Peeps Delights have gained popularity on store shelves in the last year, the company is bringing something even better. Peeps Filled Delights arrive this spring, and they combine a decadent chocolate base with a sweet surprise filling. Why settle for basic sugar coated Peeps when you can have Neapolitan, lemon sherbet, or orange sherbet ones? Snag a pack at your nearest Target, where these unique creations are exclusively found. 

Spring is just around the corner, which means it's time to get pumped for Easter. Make it a memorable one by trying out all the new Peeps flavors available near you!