If you're a chocoholic like me, you're familiar with the constant struggle of saying no to chocolate, but avoid no more. With the evolution of healthy snacking options, it's possible to enjoy the taste of chocolate without the guilt. Here are five drool-worthy, nutrient-packed alternatives to all your favorite chocolate candies that will satisfy your sweet tooth without all the refined sugars and added chemicals.

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Vs. Justin's All Natural Organic Peanut Butter Cups

There's nothing better than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, which is why Reese’s Peanut Butter cups have remained one of the most popular chocolate candies of all time (and my personal favorite). But what if I told you that you could indulge in the same amazing creamy peanut butter chocolate taste without the added preservatives and almost half the sugar? With Justin’s All Natural Organic Peanut Butter Cups, you can curb your chocolate-peanut butter craving without the guilt.

2. Raisinets vs. Himalania Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries

Raisinets are known as the prime movie snack but in reality are very high in saturated fat and contain an unhealthy amount of sugar. What better way is there to make this addicting snack healthier by replacing the raisin with a superfood like goji berries?

Himalania Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries treat your chocolate craving while providing your body with essential vitamins and minerals. Even better, one serving of goji berries covers 10 percent of your daily protein and is a complex carb, meaning you won't experience the common sugar crash that usually comes along with chocolate.

3. M&M's Vs. UNREAL Chocolate Gems

Among the most popular chocolate candies of all time, M&M’s gem shaped chocolates are hard not to obsess over. But what's even harder not to love are UNREAL Dark Chocolate Crispy Gems. UNREAL’s products are made with all natural organic ingredients and colored with vegetables like beetroot and carrot juice.

Unlike typical candy, UNREAL’s chocolates lack any GMO’s, gluten, corn, soy, and added artificial flavors or preservatives. They're even made with 40% less sugar than most candy brands. The added quinoa in UNREAL’s Dark Chocolate Crispy Quinoa Gems provides protein and fiber, which leave you feeling nutritionally sustained and pleased.

4. Almond Joy vs. Laughing Giraffe Organics Chocolate Coconut Snakaroons 

Listen up coconut and almond lovers, because Laughing Giraffe Organics has duplicated the taste of the beloved Hershey’s Almond Joy in their nutrient-rich Chocolate Snakaroons. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with this rich chocolatey ball of deliciousness. It also only contains six pure and organic ingredients including organic unsweetened coconut, organic agave, organic cacao, organic coconut sugar, organic vanilla extract (gluten-free), and Himalayan pink salt.

5. Kit Kat vs. Power Crunch Triple Chocolate Protein Energy Bar 

Ranging in more than 200 flavors in Japan, there's nothing not to love about the delectable crunchy Kit Kat..except for loads of sugar and artificial flavoring, of course. But have no fear, Power Crunch Original Triple Chocolate Protein Energy Bar has saved the day. With the same adored crunch and rich chocolate taste, it's hard to believe it is a nutrient dense, low-sugar protein bar.

So, next time you have a chocolate craving, opt for one of these 5 healthy alternatives and experience the same delicious taste (if not more delicious) without the regrets of your chocoholic choices.