You are what you eat. But how about this Halloween, you get to eat what you are? Whether your costume is spooky, silly, serious, or stylish, there’s a Halloween snack out there for you. Take this quiz to figure out what Halloween party snack you should make (or eat) to match your costume. 

cafe, terrain, tea, wooden, plates, quinoa, chicken, lunch, Dinner, ketchup, fries, silverware, white plates, mason jars, table, burger
Katie Kasperson

You are deciding where to eat out with your friends on a Friday night. What do you vote for?

A. A dark dining experience in town. C’mon, it’ll be fun!

B. Your local diner, because it never gets old and it has food for everyone.

C. Ice cream for dinner, anyone?

D. The new vegan place you’ve been wanting to try.

coffee, pastry, bread, chocolate, croissant, sweet, hot chocolate, cafe, breakfast
Caroline Ingalls

What is your go-to breakfast beverage?

A. Coffee, no cream, no sugar, please.

B. A good ol’ cup of O.J.

C. Chocolate milk, yum!

D. A nice, warm cup of tea.

cake, beer, tea, bed, blanket, pillow, sleeping, sleep, nap, napping

When do you go to bed?

A. Honestly...never.

B. Sometime after the sun sets, but never too late.

C. Depends on the night… could be 8 p.m. or 3 a.m.

D. The bedtime routine starts promptly at 9 p.m.

apples, farmer's market, purchase, shopping, local, Fruit, Fall
Caroline Ingalls

What is your favorite fall-time activity?

A. Going to a haunted house, even though you barely get scared.                                                                                        B. Apple picking with family or friends and getting apple cider.

C. Seeing who can eat the most candy on Halloween night.

D. Taking foliage photos at the park when the leaves change colors.

Which Halloween song makes you want to dance?

A. “Thriller” by Michael Jackson

B. “Monster Mash” by Bobby Pickett

C. “Spooky, Scary Skeletons” by Andrew Gold

D. “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish

Photo by Karsten Winegeart on Unsplash

Unsplash on unsplash

How long before Halloween do you decide on your costume?

A. A month

B. A week

C. The day of

D. A year

candy, chocolate, goody, sweet, sweetmeat
Becky Hughes

What’s your favorite Halloween candy?

A. Snickers

B. Candy corn

C. Gummy bears

D. Skittles

If you got mostly A's...

If you got mostly A's, your dark, spooky costume will likely match the classic, worms in dirt dessert. The vibes of this very yummy but kind of gross dessert are a perfect match for your scary costume. This treat incorporates yummy, chocolate pudding topped with cookie crumbs and decorated with gummy worms to make eating it a delicious nightmare come to life.

If you got mostly B's...

Your hard-core cosplay costume will likely match the classic, candy apple. You pulled out all the stops this year, and every piece of your costume works in harmony to have you looking exactly like the character you set out to be. Why let a basic snack ruin the look? With a classic, bright red candy apple in hand, everyone will know that you mean business when it comes to Halloween.

Jeffrey Ho

If you got mostly C's...

Your fun, silly costume will likely match the classic sugar cookie with neon orange frosting. Bright and cheery, this processed pastry with festive sprinkles is often a party favorite. And with a playful costume, you are too. Keep the party peppy and complete your look with this sweet treat.

If you got mostly D's

Your smart, stylish costume will likely match these monster apple bites. Your costume has you looking fresh, and there is nothing better to compliment than a fresh, smart but healthy dessert. These not-so-spooky-looking monster teeth are made from apples that have been stuffed with peanut butter and yogurt-covered raisins.