Better watch out chocolate hearts, there’s a new Valentine’s Day treat coming for your title. Häagen-Dazs just released their all-new, limited-edition ice cream flavor: ruby cacao ice cream available in bars and pints. Because nothing says I love you like a pink ice cream bar! 

For those of you, like me, who have no idea what ruby cacao is, let me enlighten you. Ruby cacao beans can be found in Ecuador, Brazil and Ivory Coast and after dark, milk and white chocolate, the ruby cacao bean is the most extraordinary discovery in 80 years.

"The Häagen-Dazs brand encourages consumers to indulge in the finest, and the ruby cacao collection is an extraordinary new experience for people to try," Rachel Jaiven, Häagen-Dazs brand manager said in a press release. "The brand has expertly paired ruby's unique, delicious taste profile and intriguing color with decadent Häagen-Dazs ice cream, offering consumers a variety of ways to experience this exceptional innovation."

Now I’ve had the privilege of giving this new flavor a taste-test and I have one thing to say: wow. The bar is their classic creamy vanilla ice cream surrounded by a smooth berry shell while the pints contain layered vanilla ice cream, pistachio ice cream, and ruby cacao pieces. A box of three bars is just $4.49 and ice cream tubs will go for $5.49. Truly a great deal IMO.

And starting February 1, Häagen-Dazs retail locations will offer an array of treats celebrating this new flavor. From ruby cacao sundaes to dipped bars and cones. The new flavor innovation is here for a limited time only (i.e. September) so enjoy them while you can.