Ever wonder what your wine preferences really mean? Maybe they are linked to something more than just your taste buds. Wouldn't it be nice if your wine was perfectly curated to you, right down to your zodiac? Well, H3 Wines has exactly what you're looking for. I tried a one-of-a-kind bottle that was perfect for a Taurus like me and yes, it included my horoscope! Here's everything you need to know about some new H3 Wines and how they're dabbling in the world of zodiacs.

Current mood: toasting to H3 Wines

When it comes to pairing wine with the appropriate zodiacs, H3 Wines isn't messing around. They partnered with New York City based astrologer, Lisa Stardust. During her 10 years experience in the astrology community, she has gained the experience to provide insight to her clients' questions about relationships, finances and more. She has even worked with Refinery29, Teen Vogue, Bustle, Cosmopolitan, HelloGiggles and more! In other words, she's the real deal.

Though Lisa's input is extremely important to this project, she isn't acting alone. Allow me to introduce you to Anna Sutherland, a Seattle based illustrator and fashion artist. Much of her inspiration comes from the 1950s black and white photography, and she has been showcased for Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta, Nordstrom and more. 

Lisa Stardust + Anna Sutherland = an amazing collaboration of talent coming together for these H3 wines! Now, time to get to the most import part. The wines. 

H3 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon

Amelia Hitchens

Hellooo fire signs! Here's a wine that will live up to your fiery expectations. With this selection, you will find flavors like black cherry, blackberry, currant and vanilla. Those deep berry flavors with a soft tannin cocoa finish will leave you wanting more! 

Luckily, this wine will pair well with a variety of dishes ranging from grilling and braising to roasting and searing. This wine will pair perfectly with steak, so you'll definitely want to check out this Spoon approved way to cook a steak.

H3 2015 Red Blend Les Chevaux

Amelia Hitchens

Calling all earth signs: it's our time to shine. This bottle is perfect for us because it will keep us grounded even in times of change. We LOVE a good red blend and this one checks all my boxes. This inviting blend is mixture of 75% Merlot, 17% Syrah, 7% Malbec and 1% other red varietals. You will find flavors of cherry, currant, red plum and raspberry jam coming together in a delightful way.

What can you pair this red blend with? Its complex flavors go best with foods that match the same level of complexity. Try it with pepper steak, smoked cheeses, a well-seasoned beef dish, Mexican, or stews! Try this recipe for a comforting beef stew and tag me in photos of the pairing!

H3 2016 Merlot

Amelia Hitchens

Last but not least, we have a classic Merlot that'll bring the perfect balance to your life. Water signs, this one is for you! It's medium-bodied with aromas of spice and blackberry. The flavors of earth, cocoa and ripe cherry come together for a smooth, velvety finish. 

Pair the H3 Merlot with grilled salmon, roasted veggies, cheesy potatoes or a tomato-based sauce like this Spoonie's spaghetti sauce! I think it's time to wine and dine

Do yourself a favor and check out these new wines from H3. They have a wine that will perfectly suit everyone according to their zodiac. Whether you're managing Mercury in retrograde or your peak of the season, H3 has a wine that you're sure to love.