I don't know many people who don't like ice cream, except for maybe those with a non-dairy diet. Although there are dairy-free ice creams on the market, a lot of them tastes dairy-free and lose the rich, creamy taste that makes ice cream, well, creamy. But according to some of my dairy-free friends, one ice cream company does it right: Häagen-Dazs. And now, they're dropping four new dairy-free flavors, as well as eight other new delicious products.

The New Dairy-Free Flavors

Photo courtesy of Häagen-Dazs

Häagen-Dazs non-dairy flavors are so rich and creamy, you'll probably check the package twice to make sure it's sans dairy. The new flavors coming to stores take the ~decadence~ level up a bit. They are Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle, Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, Mocha Chocolate Cookie, and Coconut Caramel. 

Personally, the Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle sounds like a dream—Belgian chocolate swirled with salted caramel fudge and chunks of fudge truffles. I'll take 10 cartons. 

The non-dairy flavors retail for a suggested $5.49 per 14 oz carton.

The New Ice Cream Cookie Squares

Photo courtesy of Häagen-Dazs

Cookies Squares sound like a hard treat to turn down—I'll take two at a time, please. This is a completely new type of treat—Häagen-Dazs has not offered these before. They ice cream is laid on a rich, chocolate cookie, then coated with a chocolate shell. There are two flavors being introduce: Vanilla Cookie Squares (an upgrade from a regular ice cream sandwich), and Dulce de Leche Cookie Squares.

These retail at a suggested price of $5.49 per box of three.

The New TRIO Crispy Layers Flavors

Photo courtesy of Häagen-Dazs

I would consider myself a part-time dairy consumer—I could live without it, but when it comes to treats like this I'm all in. The TRIO Crispy Layers line has ice cream with layers of crunchy toppings and sauce in between that remind me of the Dairy Queen ice cream cakes I used to get for every birthday growing up. However, these pints offer more flavors than chocolate and vanilla.   

The new TRIO Crispy Layers flavors are Lemon Raspberry White Chocolate, Vanilla Caramel White Chocolate, and Coconut Caramel Chocolate. Again, for me, the chocolate flavor is the standout. The Coconut Caramel Chocolate has layers of coconut and chocolate ice cream, with crisp Belgian chocolate and caramel sauce in between. I'm all in on this one. 

The TRIO Crispy Layers retail for a suggested $5.49 per 14 oz carton.

The New Decadent Collection Flavors

Photo courtesy of Häagan-Daz

All of Hàagen-Dazs's ice creams strive to be decadent, but this line is more of your straight up, no layers or frills ice cream—it doesn't need to be. The latest flavors added are Banana Peanut Butter Crunch, Midnight Cookies & Cream, and Honey Salted Caramel Almond. 

The Honey Salted Caramel Almond is a blend of honey ice cream, salted caramel, toasted almonds, and was made to raise awareness for honeybees. Häagen-Dazs has supported honeybees for 10 years, and 1/3 of it's flavors would not be possible with the hard work of honeybees. 

All of these new flavors will hit stores in the upcoming weeks. The non-dairy Chocolate Salted Fudge Truffle and Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge flavors, as well as the regular Banana Peanut Butter Chip and Midnight Cookies and Cream flavors will also be available in Häagen-Dazs Shops starting in February. So keep an eye out in the freezer aisle, because you'll probably want to scoop some of these up sooner rather than later.