This year has been full of unexpected twists and turns for us all. Have you found the time to sit back and relax? I mean, it might not feel like it, but it is summer. After you read this, take a minute and chill out. Grab your favorite book, a comfy lounge chair and  Poppi's new watermelon soda

Poppi's New Gut-Friendly Watermelon Soda

Photo courtsey of Poppi

You might have seen Poppi during its run on Shark Tank when the brand debuted their gut-friendly prebiotic soda. 

Poppi's latest Watermelon flavor brings the sweetness of summer straight to your tastebuds. I'm not much of a soda drinker, but I actually really enjoyed this. I love watermelon, so maybe that helped, but it had just the right amount of fruit flavor to give it that refreshing taste without being overly sweet.

Each can of Poppi offers full serving of gut-friendly prebiotics that aid in digestion and immunity. In addition, the prebiotics can help regulate blood sugar, pH levels, acne, cholesterol, weight loss and more.

Where To Find Poppi 

Photo courtsey of Poppi

Not only is Poppi delicious, but compared to traditional sodas, Poppi has only 5g of sugar and 20 calories per serving. The brand shows that you don't need loads of sugar and calories to satisfy your soda cravings. 

Poppi is also gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO which provides peace of mind when figuring out what's going in your body. 

Poppi is available for order on Amazon and through the company's website. Poppi can be purchased individually for $3.00 or in a 12-pack for $36.00.

Stay connected with Poppi by following them on Facebook and Instagram.