Finals week sucks—there’s really no way to sugarcoat it. But that's where we come in.

We’ve partnered with Grubhub (the delivery app that’s saved us during more than one late-night study session) to bring five lucky schools another round of Studyhub events this spring.

In case ya missed it, we threw eight Studyhub pop-up events around the country last fall and brought thousands of students free food, coffee, games, live music, massages, Grubhub, and Spoon swag and prizes.

It was the perfect way to destress from finals, hang out with friends and talk about something other than school. Most importantly, it let students nosh on more free food than they could handle, thanks to Grubhub, who hooked it up with getting top restaurant bites delivered. 

platter
Photo courtesy of Spoon University + Grubhub

And now...WE'RE BACK! And bigger than before. 

The five lucky schools that'll get Studyhubs this spring are Florida State, University of Delaware, Arizona State University, University of Virginia, and U Penn. The Studyhubs will be held in the weeks leading up to finals, so look out for notifications with the official Studyhub date on your campus. In the meantime, don't forget to order from Grubhub for all of your food delivery needs.

#SpoonTip: You can definitely bring your books to Studyhub. We just can't guarantee you won't get pizza grease on it. 

pizza, wine, cake, beer
coffee, tea, beer
tea, pizza, cake

This post is sponsored by Grubhub.