Lunar New Year is less than a month away and it's never too early to celebrate. One of the best ways to celebrate any special occasion is with food. Lady M knows that and they've created a limited-edition Lunar New Year Gift Set and it's available now. 

Lady M's Lunar New Year Gift Set

This intricately designed red and gold Lunar New Year Gift Set includes six unique and individually packaged gummies and chocolates to satisfy those sweet cravings. 

The treats included are:

Lucky Tangerines Gummy: Juicy orange tangerine gummies, brimming with luck and fortune.

Year of the Ox Gummy: A festive treat for the year of the ox, sweet strawberry gummies

Prosperity Pink Almonds: Whole roasted almonds dipped in layers of dark and white chocolate.

Golden Orb Puffs: Crunchy cereal puffs covered in white chocolate.

Lady M Lunar New Year Coins: Enclosed are 28 individually wrapped gold chocolate coins stamped with the brands logo and a dancing Ox.

Harmony Hazelnuts: Whole roasted hazelnuts dipped in layers of milk and white chocolate.

Where To Buy The Gift Set

Whether you're celebrating alone or want to spread some good luck and fortune to your friends and loved ones, this gift set from Lady M is the way to do it. 

The set is available in Lady M's boutiques in the United States and Canada. Click HERE to get yours online!