Are you someone who gets stressed out easily? Do you often reach for a glass of wine at the end of the day? Well, if this sounds like you, Cann has a new drink that might be just what you need to relax you after a stressful day. Cann Lite, the new version of their popular series of social sonics serves as a way to help you feel at ease while still being comfortably social.

What Is A "Social Tonic"?

Photo Courtesy of Cann

Now, you may be wondering what exactly a "social tonic" is, and Cann describes it as something that gives you "a feeling of vigor or well being" along with the light buzz of this cannabis-infused drink. 

What Do CBD Drinks Do?

While one can of Cann Lite may not be strong enough for a frequent cannabis user, each can of Cann Lite contains 2 milligrams of THC and 4 milligrams of CBD that work together to create a mellowing buzz effect. 

Due to its THC content, Cann Lite is not currently legal for sale in U.S. states where recreational cannabis use is prohibited; however, if you live in a state like California or Massachusetts, you may want to try this alternative form of cannabis. 

Cann Lite is available in the refreshing signature Grapefruit Rosemary flavor. 

What Does Cann Taste Like?

You may be wondering where Cann gets its flavor from. All Cann products are not only flavored with completely natural ingredients, but they are also gluten-free, stevia free, and non-GMO. These drinks are also just 8 calories per can, so you can be assured that they are not high in sugar.

Though all Cann drinks are flavored, they are not overly sweet like a soda, and they still have a fairly strong cannabis aroma, so if this is something you are sensitive to, this may not be the drink for you. Overall, however, Cann Lite has a pleasant taste, as the grapefruit rosemary is not overpowering, and a smooth, mellowing effect that will help you loosen up.  

Where Can I Buy Cann Lite Social Tonic?

If you'd like to try Cann Lite, you can find it through their website or from your local dispensary.