In case you haven’t heard or gotten the invite yet, the UF chapters of Spoon University and Her Campus are coming together next week to help students prep for Valentine’s Day, and we want you to be there. Whether you’re a guy or a gal, single or committed, there are a number of benefits to swinging through Plaza of the Americas on February 10th from 11am-2pm:

Get Free Stuff

Valentine's Day

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Both Her Campus UFL and Spoon UF are fans of giving out freebies–whether it’s cups and magazines, bottle openers and decals, or cookie dough samples and boba tea, we love to give students free stuff, and there will be tons of free stuff for you to take home on February 10th. We’ll be giving out free candy and chocolate to everyone who stops by and will be hosting an Instagram competition in which the winner will receive a $10 giftcard.

Win Prizes

Her Campus will be setting up a wheel of fortune, and everyone will have an opportunity to spin it. Prizes include hugs, kisses (the Hershey’s kind), chocolate and an entry into a raffle for one of two Single Survival Kits. Each kit, one for guys and one for girls, will have some more Her Campus and Spoon freebies, snacks, and a few fun gifts. If you’re a guy, you could be the winner of a Netflix giftcard, cologne, a Campus Cutie tanktop, and some fun snacks. If you’re a girl, you could take home a Vera Bradley blanket, body lotion, and hair products.

Spoon with a Celebrity

Remember that giftcard you could win from an Instagram competition? If you take a picture with Harry Styles or Candace Swanepoel and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #SpoonwithHC, you’ll be entered to win a $10 giftcard to Starbucks.

Meet Members of the Teams

Valentine's Day

Photo courtesy of Her Campus UFL

Members of both the Her Campus UFL and Spoon UF teams will be at the event, so if you want to get to know the people behind Inside Jokes Every Gator Should Know and the Ultimate Gainesville Restaurant and Bar Bucket List, come out and say hello. Whether you’re interested in applying in the future, want to pursue a position in the industry, or just want to meet some really cool people, you’ll have a great time and maybe feel a little positive about Valentine’s Day this year.